New
Find
Notify
Tools

Possible causes
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
After I lost at the bracket finals .003 red... Dead on with a 2....

The kid and I threw the box in the car to see how it worked with the SLE. Worked perfect and instantly on the chip.

Going to give the box a go for the remaining races I attend. Always double anyways.

Posts: 1442 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ski_dwn_it:

The kid and I threw the box in the car to see how it worked with the SLE. Worked perfect and instantly on the chip.

Going to give the box a go for the remaining races I attend. Always double anyways.

How'd the team (track) do? Did your track win the Div?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Team finished 3rd. Should have done better but first round was a tough one for many.

Posts: 1442 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Team finished 3rd. Should have done better but first round was a tough one for many.

Third isn't horrible though. I went to a handful of bracket finals NHRA and IHRA Div 2. The one I remember most was the house of hook Carolina Dragway 2003. We get down to 16 cars in Super Pro and every car left in the race was from either Sunshine or Bradenton. At 8 cars, all 8 of us were from Sunshine.

IHRA actually let us have a good time too. Officials were laid back and approachable. They came over and hung out with us Saturday night. Ate some hot dogs and BS'd with us.

Sunshine won Div 2 by a BUNCH that year. We won it every year I went though IHRA and NHRA, and every year I didn't.

Your car is perfect sorted out and ya'll got third, I'd say that was a worthwhile trip. Good job!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post