DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    They are consistent!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They are consistent!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Guess it's just luck of the draw.......

My Hoosier front runners lose air sitting up in my storage area of my Gooseneck too. One is worse than the other. I have never checked it for anything though, on my to-do list.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of eric doukas
posted Hide Post
I run Goodyears now in the front of my cars ,I figure they would the best of the lot. My MT front runners would go flat and my MOROSO front runners also leaked down . The Goodyears never leaked and last a long time. Those Moroso front runners lasted 2 years. I had replaced a old set of Goodyears that where around 10 year old still had tread still looked good but it was time to change them . So Goodyears on the fronts from now on.

Posts: 49 | Location: fallon nv | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
Is air real expensive over there in Joysey ???

Sure is a lot of hatred for adding air over that way.

Razz

I don't have a problem adding air once in a while, my M/T's work great.

I guess that because they are more prone to leak than Hoosiers that makes them junk, according to some.

I will continue to run (and win with) my junk tires with my Florida air, thank you very much Wink

Fred, are you going to be at GALOT next month?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the reasons are numerous and been discussed here many times before as to why emp-tees are junk.

Meanwhile, I, along with the the majority of bracket and class racers across the country will continue to run (and win with) Hoosier tires, thank you very much NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
To each their own.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Man must have a broken set of MT's, mine do not leak! My air compressor in my trailer feels very lonely these days. I think it got over excited reading all of Ed's MT posts! Laughing Hard

Bender, I will send you some MA air, along with the 14" of snow we are in for today and yours will be fine too! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TOP38,

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
You can keep that white stuff!

Weather

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":

Fred, are you going to be at GALOT next month?

Very likely, no XPS but seems like a good opportunity to test new PM stuff before Houston.

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
continue to run (and win with) Hoosier tires

Win! When?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
LOOSIER front runners suck, as do all of their tires.

Did they stop making Moroso Drag Special 7.10-15's?
I haven't had to add air since 2014, replacing the 2002 tires that held air until 2014

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1659 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
quote:
continue to run (and win with) Hoosier tires

Win! When?

I caught that to and we all know the Truth and Facts about that.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4015 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you think you know.

Post photos of your big checks of $5k and more and post photos of your Wallys or STFU LOSER!

I would trailer you and that POS you drive every day!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
You can keep that white stuff!

Weather

Ugg. Just shoveled about 6" of very heavy wet snow so I could get to my truck. 4wd low goes through anything.....

Bet Ed got close to 2 ft in NW Jersey.

Had enough of this, more coming Monday.....

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
yep and it's still snowing Didn't think of that

biggest snow fall of the season here.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
yep and it's still snowing Didn't think of that

biggest snow fall of the season here.

Will you be spending more time on the Internet ????

You have to warn a guy ya know !

Interview

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Uncontrollable Laugh

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Oh great!

Uncontrollable Laugh

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hey lil' ed,

"Post photos of your big checks of $5k and more and post photos of your Wallys or STFU LOSER!"

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4465 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
Only a F A G G O T like Ed would disrespect a name like Mickey Thompson , let alone the great company that continues to do so much for drag racing .

Ya know G A Y boy putting your piece of s h i t in the parade once a year only makes you a expert d i c k l i c k e r ..
nothing more Razz

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the pathetic old c o c k s u c k e r welder who's clearly killing it building headers...NOT in the shythole he lives and works that ain't got shyt nor ever done shyt bracket racing.