DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    1050 QF to 1050 SV-1 Jetting Change?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1050 QF to 1050 SV-1 Jetting Change?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted
Both are alky.

Anyone know if the SV-1 will take more or less jetting than the QF?

Save on Fuel - GetUpside - https://upside.app.link/jE7eqmHc2z

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Call Patrick at Pro Sytems

Posts: 22 | Location: trenton ohio | Registered: July 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Also when you do talk to him on the alky with the SV1., ask him for the guidelines on port 2 and 5.
Along with the enhanced booster tubes.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 421philt:
Call Patrick at Pro Sytems

Ditto

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
Updates:

That's comparing apples and oranges - doesn't work.

Also found out that I need a completely different fuel regulator setup to run the SV-1. Not in the budget this month, maybe next or if a few racers at the track would take a dive for me this weekend?!

Also found out that this is not a 1050 unit, it's an 1180 unit which should make my BBC happy.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
8805?

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
That's their regulator. Patrick told me how to modify an Aeromotive regulator # to do the same.