Tools

2021/2022
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
Mikey, why are you so hard on crew chiefs???

they are like aluminum rods...after so many hard runs you gotta replace em

Laughing Hard

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Totally new 67 Chevy 2 otw out of Bob's Profab shop with a Sunset racing engines 674 lil big man 2 and Hughes trans and converter . Index racing and top sportsman on occasion mostly will be done with it .

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Totally new 67 Chevy 2 otw out of Bob's Profab shop with a Sunset racing engines 674 lil big man 2 and Hughes trans and converter . Index racing and top sportsman

would love to see some pics of that build.Ive always liked their work

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Jenny I sent you a FB friend request it will be posted on there

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
New ride this year. In Red

I ride an endurance geometry. If that's not your normal frame I think you will like it.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
New Oakley 632 TBS250 Max Speed
New FTI Level V trans and 93BC converter
Complete Racepak V300sd data recorder

Other than that I don't have much to do

Posts: 59 | Location: D3 | Registered: May 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc3171:

Curious, how many runs can you put on the blower belt and at what boost?

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
New ride this year. In Red

I ride an endurance geometry. If that's not your normal frame I think you will like it.

Yes, that’s what I ride now. My 2016 Roubaix at 56cm was always too big, but truth be told I want the new Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250, 12-speed Pro-level group set. I rode 1200 hrs and 18,500 miles last year and I’m ready for new stuff.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HS professor:

For some odd reason I bought this thing Roll Eyes
Gotta figure out what direction I wanna go with it. Hope to have it out some time this season. It's light, real light .........

That's a good looking Bird.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I've got to freshen up pretty much everything, as well as replace a lot of safety stuff. Thinking of just taking the year off and spend the time/money working on my place here in Colorado, and continue looking at places back in Alaska. At some point I'm going to head north for good, got a lot to do between now and then. I'll be fun to be racing back in Alaska again though, sure do miss that place.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
New ARH headers NEED to go on this season. I bubble gummed, baling wire, coat hangered, JB Welded, etc, a tube through the end of the season. I need to at least get a short style solenoid for the trans (TH400), if I don't simply go to a block off (I footbrake), because the collector hits it, and prevents the flange from meeting the head. DRE diaper will go on, check over the brakes, and if I can, I want to go through the trans.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
With 3 cars racing the off season is busy. Just finished freshening up the 8.90 JD - myself. It runs great! 11.90 JD LO206 should run forever. Just a bunch of little stuff all around. Fabricating weight tanks. Good once over on my ride. Trailer and golf cart need some work. Put new brakes on my truck - I did the AC Delco upgrade and they are much better.

With Atlanta closing, trying to figure out where to race. Looks like we might have a few home tracks this year.

Matt Ward

Posts: 1389 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Building a brand new carbon body American dragster. Ive been busy purchasing all the wiring, racepak, grid, etc.

Posts: 100 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: September 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Building a brand new carbon body American dragster. Ive been busy purchasing all the wiring, racep

You actually got in touch with them? lol

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I had no issues getting ahold of them. They do have alot of cars to build.

Posts: 100 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: September 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Last I heard from them was 14 months to get a car.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
Originally posted by sc3171:

Curious, how many runs can you put on the blower belt and at what boost?

Good question…it’s going to be an annual maintenance item for me. 4-5psi

Posts: 59 | Location: D3 | Registered: May 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Last I heard from them was 14 months to get a car.

Ed,

It is going to be a little while before I get mine as well. They are super busy. Cant wait to get it.