DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    brodix headhunter
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

brodix headhunter
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wicked Fast Heads

i just need a wicked fast head that can go 6.10 over and over

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
632 with head hunter 383 Mc ran better on gas than both alcohol carb and injection

I told you and your dad that would be the case before you did it but you didn't believe me. Wink

I will admit that you were correct Ed. The motor made more horsepower on the dyno with alcohol, but we don’t race dynos.

Exactly. Haven't seen you father post in a long time.

Him and I have both been pretty busy over the last year. Racing has been minimal for us. He sold both dragsters and right now him and I are going to build a 66 Chevy ii

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
Wicked Fast Heads

i just need a wicked fast head that can go 6.10 over and over

Then you should of waited a few hours and bought Oakleys engine. It has Profiler 174x heads, same ones I run. They work really good in a boosted engine. and as you know I can run 6.10 at will Big Grin

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then you should of waited a few hours and bought Oakleys engine

im kinda sick about that...i have that profiler head on my blower motor too

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
If I were to run TD, I would run a procharger setup. Anthony Bertozzi makes it look easy to put it on a 6.10 whenever he wants and our own Rusty Baxter does too

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of NC3x58
posted Hide Post
I'd throw on a set of BB3's, that's a very common boosted application cylinder head.

Nick Craig

1971 Camaro Split Bumper
376ci LS3

Posts: 410 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
these would be on a 548 boosted combo.

Most Procharger guys I know use the Brodix 380. In fact I think it was Scott Duggins of PAR who told me to just ask Brodix their "blower" head (380 + cnc + HIP + inconel).

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Here's the ticket for TD, over 2100 HP

$50K

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So does Danny Nelson

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I just saw a video on youtube, steve morris made 2900 hp with these heads on a bbc and a procharger...so i think they are good lol