DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Why's no one at Big Foot @ Galot?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why's no one at Big Foot @ Galot?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
I'll take the applause and accept the denouncement Big Grin

I respect everyone's opinion on the subject and I can respectfully agree to disagree with anyone that doesn't share my opinion.

As I've said many times, the device is genius. It definitely was well thought out and it has changed the game for sure. It just removes a variable that we felt shouldn't be removable. I don't know if we're right or wrong but we are comfortable with our decision.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well, well, I come to race and visit and never noticed or cared. You start letting these things get in your head you already lost.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
There is a market, I believe, for people who want a place to race without driver aids.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
There is a market, I believe, for people who want a place to race without driver aids.

Deep staging could also be considered a driver aid for those racing cars that don't react fast enough to get a good light shallow staged.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post