DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon, hope everyone is healthy! Floyd congrats to Tre on that win. Sorry you didn’t make the race. Fern sounds like your having a fun time. Wonder what Chuck is up to? Going to rain this week right up to race day Saturday also have another race Sunday!

You All Have A Great Week!!! Relaxing

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Heading up to VMP Thursday to Loose Rocker race. Maybe I can win a round or 2. Car been giving me a headache. I spent all day today going over the wiring and found the nut holding my MSD ground wire was clear GONE! I don't see how it even ran at all.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, nut and bolt is everything on a race car. We skipp the stupidest things sometimes.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Aint it the truth!!!!!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morni Y'all,

Well, the hay hauler got put on the back burner. My boy has bought several Fords for his business and a 2008 Shelby GT 500 for himself from this one dealer. They called him last weekend and said they had one only 2020 Shelby GT 500 that just came in. So till he sells the 2008 the hay hauler remains as is. I don't caare, it was his idea to make it faster in the first place. So his money, I'll wait.
Y'all have a gooden

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got to VMP yesterday afternoon. Place was packed already, had 195 cars in T&T. Started shoot outs but around 9 after first round called it and split the money. Dew on track. They cancelled Sunday because it’s supposed to rain and doubled the purse today to $10,000. Rained during the night. Later

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Fern. I just clicked on NHRATV and it'sfree today for the sportsman at Gators.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Noon and they are still working the track☹️

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
They just finished. Last race Brad Plourd won Comp.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not here. Still working on track. I may have to bail out as I don’t know if my car is fixed or not. Supposed to get a time run tonight and I’ll decide after that.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Fern,
I just watched Michael Beards interview with you. That's cool, man. You do the sport proud.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good evening, Fern,how did you do this weekend?

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern came home early---car still leaves like a dog so I pulled out after making a time run. Promoters got beat up pretty rough on this one as track people could have done it better in my opinion. First time I ever saw someone scrape the whole track from end to end. And instead of hitting it the night before and working all night they waited till 9am to start. It did rain during the night some but scraping the track could have gone on I think. Hated it for the promoters as they have no control over the track prep.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Fern, Tucson had a full weekend and all went great ! Saturday was huge with NINE different classes and 5 clubs working together . Sunday track team race with a lot of races staying for it. Saturday I got down to semis in S/P breaking out by .003 more than the winner . Sunday got down to 1/4s going red .004 .Could not ask for better weather high was 77* with 19.3% …..

Stay health and have a Great Week....

WHERES CHUCK

Dancing Cat

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well here we are. All racing cancelled, sitting in the house bored. Food is holding out real good. Can’t understand why people are allowing their kids on spring break crowding the beaches like they were immune. I think like many things it will blow over but at what cost. I say close the stock market now. Everyone take care and keep your distance.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bored is the truth. I'm not supposed to go out because of my lungs. Woody is getting cabin fever. I might have to break out some old tapes just to keep the fever.
Y'all have a gooden.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon , time to do my honey-dos and yard work is never ending...looks like we will be on total lock down come Sunday per my law enforce friends... I might even get to do a huge garage clean out and rearrangement … not bored just a lot to do …. LOL

USA

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon guys, hope everybody’s doing well . I work from home and guess what I was Laid off yesterday. Now I have more time to work around the house, it’s no big deal. I continue to do my work even though I’m not being paid . Just call me Company man I see how much money is coming in and expenses so I know the position they are in and I’m just trying to help out. I guess if you work for a company for 27 years your company man. Anyway it doesn’t take long to stay on top of things just leaves more time for me to do things around the house. I hope you all are doing well keep in touch with you.

Fingers Cross

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick, that's a shame but I know where you're coming from.
My kids have been calling me everyday to make sure I stay hunkered down. I've been hunkered down so long I'm all hunkered out.
It's too cold and wet to go cruising in the mini truck so I take Woody for a cruise aroune town in the big truck just so he doesn't get cabin fever.
Fern, you take care of yourself too.
Y'all have a gooden.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Floyd. We came out to the country house yesterday where there is a lot less chance for exposure. Seems to me a lot of folks could care less about a quaranteen. All kinds of reasons why they got to get out and they are to important to be affected.....I would rather be wrong for over reacting than wrong because I didn't follow the rules that are supposed to apply to everyone. EVERYONE!!!!! Stay safe.