DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Fern how much you recon the featherlite weighs? Do you like it? is it a solid floor or open?

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Solid flat floor. Deck is 20ft long with 6ft ramps. Has a wind deflector but I may remove that. Factory says 1900lbs. and I haven't used it yet. I have spent a month running the roads so going to stay grounded for a few days. New mower comes tomorrow so you know what that means. Still hot as He--ll here. Can't say enough about the SFG race at Piedmont, well done deal.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick,
I hear you're getting your first monsoon of the season. We got a little sprinkle here yesterday but it was just enough to streak the dust. Make sure you have gas for that outboard so you can get to the store.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd, we been getting a little, hope we get a lot more but i heard this year going to happen later this year. Along with that it will be heavier than normal, i always hope for rain but worry when they tell us it’s going to be heavy!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey all! Sorry to have been away so long. I hope you're all doing well. I'll be back soon.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
hey Chuck,
Welcome back. Did you serve your full term or get paroled early? LOL

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck must be loving face place. Just realized that I am supposed to be at VMP next week end. Need to get ready pretty quick.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guy's... glad to see Chuck posting! Fern you got plenty of time , good luck and have a great time . I have not raced since first week in June and I'm going to travel 1,100 miles to Boise to Nights of Fire event second week of Aug. Its a great event and hoping I'll be ready ….hahaha

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nick you need to get in the SFG race coming to Tucson----They have always paid the purse. Going home tomorrow to get ready, grass hasn't been mowed in a month.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Fern,
Do you think you have enough room at the front of that 20' trailer to put a golf cart sideways?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don't own a golf cart Floyd but it looks like our Smart car will fit sideways. Ill let you know in a couple of days.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I don't own a golf cart either my but my UTV is about the same size, maybe a little longer. I call it a poor mans Rhino.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I joked with a guy last year about his smart car being smaller than golf cart parked beside him. Nope . They where same size.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
some carts are actually longer than the Smart car. Been seeing more and more of them at the track this year.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, not to get personal, but about what is a used 20" featherlite going for these days?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning all been having a great week and Monsoons earlier but now it’s beautiful only 99 today !
Floyd that doesn’t sound like a personal question to me, but if you get it it’s going to be quite the drive to get it
Been getting ready to go to Boise and it’s the longest drive I’ve ever taken to go to a race. This will be a once-in-a-lifetime deal . The reason is my pockets are being emptied at a high rate for this one, to keep my budget in balance i’m going to have to scale back my racing. LOL

Shake head

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick,
I'm not going to travel far to get a trailer. When I got my gooseneck I paid a guy 2500 bucks to bring it from Indiana to Cucamonga. When I bought my 28' Pace I paid a guy 1000 bucks to meet me in Albuquerque. I will keep watching here on the left coast.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick,
Have a great, safe trip to Boise and have yourself a lot of fun.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Check your PMs Floyd

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, got it. This is current trailer.