DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I'm ready for this week to be over with. It's getting closer.
Y'all have a good one. See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking like another fine day in Cana,being I'm mayor and chief of police,trashman,and cooking at the GM Drr diner,I think it'd be a great day to just enjoy a prutty day, Big Grin..........so go ahead and tell anyone that ask that the BOSS said to take the day off w/pay................... Ice Cream...................................................

Ok,ya'll have a fine and fun day and prayers all around and we'll catch up after bit............................. Praying hug Christmas....................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Mouse, I'm with you. Today's looking like the 4th Monday of the week. Don't like to complain, but I am looking forward to the weekend big time. I called BTE yesterday to see when they suggest freshening up the converter. Let's just say I'm a little overdue, but that's a testament to how good their converter is. So that's my weekend plan, pull the trans and send the converter off to them.

Mike, I'd like to take the day off, but if I did, the boss might tell me to take days off withOUT pay.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
T.G.I.F.
I'm going in for a few hours, then home the get the S10 ready. Everything is bolted up, plugged in, and filled up. I just have to fire it up, run the break in, do some launches in the driveway, and then load it up.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mouse, have fun and get 'er goin.
I gotta crawl under the hay hauler and clean out the rear end housing to get ready to put it back together.
Got the bil for that awning I hit back at Phoenix, $850.00. That Arrow stuff ain't cheap. Guess I'll be drinkin cheap scotch for a few days.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy gang,have fun Mouse,Floyd take it easy on all that work,looking like a great weekend here,got alot to do and getting the garden spot ready for Mannie and Mom,they love to garden,me not so much................ Wink...............................

Today is Mannie's B-day he's 10 yrs.old,unbelievable how fast time has flew by,he's been with us 8yrs.now,it's like yesterday he came to live with us,little guy has came along way,he's a special kid and has sure made this old boys life better...................Happy B-day little bud.................. hug................................

Ya'll have a good day and weekend,and prayers all around,and still looking for our friend,Christina,hope all is good with her..................... Praying hug Wave................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Been a demanding week at the LMFD, but this ain't nuthin'. Wearing one of my Thinking of Nikki shirts today... I think of the Denikers every day and say a prayer, but especially after I play with my nieces. My sister in law and my oldest niece came in yesterday to visit the University of Pittsburgh, so my sister brought her girls over too. Lilly is coming up almost 2 now, and giggles when I lift her up high and eat her up. Good stuff.

Happy birthday Mannie! That is great stuff too. Really awesome you all found each other, Mike.

Mouse, good luck on the S10.

Floyd, dip into the scotch reserves!

Great weekend all!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Mannie. Just think, in 60 years you will catch up with me. Ice Cream

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Happy Birthday Mannie
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's April Mike's Day! I just had to get that in there. not worthy You know I'm just pullin your chain, Mikey.
Got under the hay hauler and pulled all kinds of scrap metal out of the housing. Mike, you want me to box it up and send it to you? It's gotta be #1 iron. When I break stuff, I break it good. I don't think JB Weld is going to help.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang...Happy belated birthday Mannie...we love you!! Lots going on, got to take the cars down to Farm to test Friday, excited about Charlotte sc & sg. I was thinking that must be expensive or you tore up jack, Floyd Eyes Chuck...almost time to go footin!! Hi Susie...thinking of you!! Hope racing went well Dennis!

Go Kentucky Big Grin
G

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Floyd you ever see a big 6'4"258lb country boy camping at the mail box,I like scrap iron, I'm stupid Wave...........I think I ought to be on one of them reality tv shows and it be about me and Mannie collected our treasures,I betcha it be as good or better than some of the ones out there now,start with the reason I live in a camper, Hum it's made of alum.and metals with copper wiring,if I get tried of living in it,I can scrap it,nothing is safe around me ifn it's made of metal.................... Eyes Wink.....................Had a guy give me a artifical leg the other day I said sure,if its free it's me...................... Big Grin...........................................

Mannie said for me to tell all ya'll that he said tanks(thanks)for his b-day wishes,he is something else,I have to be so careful what I say,he picks the certain 4 letter words that come out once in a while and lets them fly,his defense is you said em dad,I know I did but I'm dad................ No No Wink........................what do you do,got to love em,cause you can't throw him back can you?????

Michelle hope to see you at Z-max,Mannie and myself will be going down with Mike H.and the crew,sitting in the same place in the John Force section,will hope to see ya'll there on friday......................................

Ok,ya'll prayers all around and have a fine sunday we'll see ya'll after bit............................ Praying hug Wave........................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Well, the racing went fair. I missed the race Saturday. Got up that morning and there was a good sized puddle of oil underneath the S10. A little bit of redneck engineering and some silicone got that fixed.
Made it out yesterday. Won my first round. Broke out on my second round. Noticed after I put the truck on the trailer, that there was a trail of fluid going up the trailer and under the truck. Blew a hole in one of the tranny lines going to the cooler.
Now I need to get that fixed and get the new ignition system put on.
All in all, it was a good day.
Now it's back to work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Mouse sometimes the first day of racing gets all the bugs out and the rest of the season is good stuff,glad you had fun,have a good week at work............................... Wink..................................

Up late this morning,can't figure it out my time frame to work is in the evenings now,don't won't to get out till after lunch and then work till dark,I guess thats ok since I am the chief cook and bottle washer............. Big Grin..................................

Ya'll have a wonderful day and prayers all around see ya'll in a bit.................................. Praying Wave................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Day All;

Well, been to Denver and now just a day's tow away from being home. Weather was very warm in Denver, and so the trees were all in bloom. All of a sudden I am alergic to such things. Must be the Chemo. Anyway, managed to get the trailer and car buttoned up for towing. Had a grand time with our Grandaughter Kylie, aka Princess Penelope Penelope. GrandMa is Queen Penelope, and I am Prince Penelope (she likes the name Penelope). Anyway, took her to the go cart track. A bit timid at first, but by the end of the day, she was talking formula-1 and NASCAR.

Had a head wind on the trip up, so was counting on a tail wind to help with the tow on the way down. No such luck. Had a head wind all the way out of Colorado, through Oklahoma, and the Pan Handle. Not so bad today, and looks to be better for the final 375 miles tomorrow.

All else is going well. No reactions so far to the new Chemo, so I'am happy.

Got a couple weeks of "honey dews" before I can even think of taking the car out of the box, but at least I have it close now.

OK, everyone can wake up now. I am outta here. Hope everyone is doing well, and being happy.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
hey Mike Hawks, How in the world are ya? Think about you and Mannie often. Hows about the rest of ya? ya'll doin' good?

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
That's good to hear Ken.
Well, Monday is out of the way. Is it Friday yet?
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a plan Mike...I'm not really superstitious but doing some things the same way can't ever hurt...lol Seriously, it will be fun to come hang out with you guys some...we can't get a golfcart there this year & the 4 of us can't fit on the scooter together anymore lol but we'll get around some...

BEautiful day!!!! How about them Wildcats??? & Anthony Davis Big Grin I asked a frd who also like KY if it was okay to like UNC & KY, he said one outta two ain't too bad...I said 2 outta 2 would be better tho!

My lil Man turns 9 tomorrow...wow, where has time gone? That makes me remember I had so much going on I forgot to mention that Rick & I celebrated 25 yrs of being together March 6th...we'll be married 25 yrs this August, just doesn't feel like 25 years have passed.

Dennis, Marty, Ken, Allen, Nicole, Bob, Susie, Mike, Chuck, Floyd...hope your day is full of sunshine & smiles...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,looking like another got to get to it day,sounds good Michelle,see ya'll there,hard to believe our little man will be 9 seems like just yesterday................ hug.............................

Hey Marty,Mannie and myself are doing good,can't believe he just turned 10 the end of March,he's growing like the leaves,before you know it he'll be blowing away,so is life,hope all is good with you and the family,I bet that little granddaughter of your's is getting on with the program as well,how many goats and pets does she have you caring for now,me we got chickens and rabbits now and two dogs,something about us taking care of our babies,babies....................... Big Grin..........................come on back and see us when you can,we'll leave the door unlocked and bisquits on the stove under the wash towel,and apple butter in the ice box.................... Wink............................................

Alright ya'll have a fine day and I hope this day brings you all what ever it is that you may need,prayers all around.............. Praying hug Wave......................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Beauty of a day here at the confluence of the 3 rivers. Looking like a nice week too. I got the compression test done, all is good, and got the car ready to take the trans out. Should finish that up tonight.

Michelle, does that mean YOU are coming footin'??? Big Grin We'll be eyeing DRC to see how it's going. I was pulling for Louisville Saturday, and didn't care after that.

Mouse, glad you were able to get out there, and that the problems weren't too bad. I hope you get 'em fixed and the new ignition on and turn on some lamps.

Ken, that's some good stuff with the granddaughter. Good to hear about the new chemo too. Safe travels the rest of the way.

Marty, good to see you stopping by. I was wondering how you and your granddaughter were doing.

Hi Mike! Wave I'm taking an extra biscuit this morning. Big Grin

Floyd, cash that scrap in and upgrade back to the good scotch!

You all have a great day!