DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning you all,looking like another june day,wait it's still march ain't it......... Big Grin..........................

Yea Mouse I'm going to put something in old Mater even if it's a Briggs, Eyes Tonguebeen to long ready to do something.................. Car.............................

Ya'll have a great weekend,I'm off to do what I do best,kill a day, No No.............prayers all around and we'll see ya'll afterwhile........................ Praying hug Wave..........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
If'n I can get that kid of mine over here today we will get the old hay hauler out of the trailer and up on stands to check the carnage. I know he wants to pull the motor out of his car but I think Dad should come first this time. Ya know what I mean?
Mikey, get up and do somethin. Wave
hug to all the ladies.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
He showed up semi early and we got the old hayn hauler out of the trailer, up on stands and blown apart in no time. Air tools sure speed things up. And having the right tools. A few years ago I spotted this great little attachment in a summit catalog that bolts onto a 3rd member and has a pin that fits into the floor jack after you pull the pad off. Best $59.00 I ever spent. No musclin the pumpkin in or out, let the jack do the work.
All we could see was the pinion missing at least one tooth and the ring gear is chewed up. The splines on the axles are starting to roll over. Took it over to the race shop and Jim will blow it apart and see if anything else is wrong. Time for a upgrade to 35 spline axles and 5/8 studs. No sense in staying with 31 spline and 1/2" if I gotta replace the parts.
They say more damage happens in the trailer than happens on the track. Truck shifted a little and rubbed against the fuel jug rack and rubbed some paint off the front fender.
Y'all have a gooden and hug to all the ladies. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,you're so right about damage in the trailer Floyd,one time years ago I opened the rear door after getting to a IHRA race in Ohio,and had a flat right slick,my 57 wagon had shifted over against the wheel well of the trailer and rubbed a hole in the tire and killed the slick,lucky for me a guy had a set my size and we went out to a local service station and got it changed,sometimes chiot just happens and it stinks.............. Hum Laughing ...........................................

Missed getting on the puter yesterday till late lastnight,I went down to visit a friend of mine in Yadkin County and get some of my favorite stuff,JUNK,had a good visit and was coming home and mom called and said it was hailing baseball size hail here at the homeplace,when I got home the ground was still covered with hail,it was unbelieveable,some of the hail was golf ball size after laying on the ground for a good hr.it sure did dent up the cars and trucks sitting outside,but everything else seemed ok..........................................

Well prayers out to all our friends and ya'll have a great day......................... Praying hug Wave...................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Monday already. Time for work again.
Got the engine and tranny in the S10, but ran out of time to get it fired up. I needed about another 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Oh well, it will still be ready to go racing this weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
On this day 70 years ago a new star was born and it still shines brightly today.
Am I corny or what? Laughing Rolling Just want in
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,there's something wrong this morning,there's this bright shiney thing in the sky,and it ain't crying nomore,wonder what it could be, Hum I'm stupid...........ain't sure whats happening,but it feels real good......................... Big Grin...................................

Floyd,this star you be talking about,is it a morning or evening star, Hum Eyes Tongue............well either way it's a pretty special star, hugand to beat all there's another special star this month,my Mannie star the 30th, Eyeswow I knew he was full of something,did'nt think about full of Floyd......... Wink Big Grin.......................................................

Well you all have a great day and hope it's going to be a gooden................. Praying hug Wave....................................................................

Oh yea Happy B-day STAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mikey! The 29th is Dianes. Manny the 30th, end of March is a good time. Big Grin

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
sweet mon. morn. !...mornin' ya'll,
happy b-day to mannie,diane. things are well here ,thank God fer a lil work ..it's just enough to make ends.
anyway wanted to say hey and i trust all is well!...keep a happy thought and be blessed !...Allen111

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday Monday... cooled off here today, high 40s, kinda gray and cloudy. Had a good weekend, saw a bunch of friends all over the place, and yesterday was the racer's meeting at PRP, which was mostly good for saying hello to more folks, and to see all the improvements they're making for this season. Good stuff.

Floyd, happy birthday! I hope you have a great day. I hope the fender isn't too bad on the hay hauler. Might have been a blessing in disguise, to have the problems last week prevent you from racing. Might have gotten ugly if it was a more violent break.

WAO, good to see you making the stop in.

Same for you, Bob, c'mon in anytime.

Hi Mike! Wave

Well, I hope you all had some ice cream Friday, or over the weekend. I know Mouse did. Sending prayers out to our friend Beth. She lost her dad suddenly on Saturday, heart attack.
Praying hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Floyd xoxoxoxo hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
70 and one day. That doesn't sound old, does it?
Got some good news yesterday, my axles are okay. Looks like just the ring and pinion so we should be ready to go shortly. My buddy Jim VanGordon is changing them.
Y'all have a gooden! Angel hug
Michelle, xoxoxo hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
happy 70 and 1 day birthday Floyd and many more Sir Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Drr and friends,hey Rooster and Floyd,got alot going on today got to get at it,looks like we are on the weekend rain side of the week,pretty the first 4 to 5 days and then rain chances for weekend,oh well................. Banging Head................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers being sent to all our busy friends,come see us when you can............................ Praying hug Wave...........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out, looks like we're going to go up the 50s today. Pretty day out there if I gopher up in the cube farm to look out the window.

Happy 70 + 1 day Floyd! That doesn't sound old at all. If the Golden Greek can still run Top Fuel at 80+, no reason why we all shouldn't keep on outrunning our age. Big Grin Good deal on the axles.

Need some prayers for little JJ please. Kimmy had a big scare last night... his temp went up to 105.9... she took him to the hospital, and he's still feverish, but much cooler this morning.
Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' ya'll...
prayers sent out fer lil JJ , one-o-five with a 9 is smokin'!...geez... Red Face

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile, it is my busy season and things aren't going well. I finally just spent the last 1/2 hour catching up on all your posts.
Mike, I am so sorry to hear about Aunt Barb's passing. Michelle, I hope things are going better for you, hang in there. Ma, congratulations on the new house, hopefully you will be able to make wonderful new memories there. Ken, good news on the chemo, hope you get to race the car soon. Chuck, I'm saying a prayer for little JJ that he gets well soon. Mouse, glad you didn't get flooded out. WA, happy to hear you are staying busy. Floyd, sorry about the rear end and happy 70 and 1 day to you.

I've missed you all, and you are in my prayers and thoughts all the time. I will let you all know what is going on, when I have a better handle on things. Take care and talk to you soon.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Humpday. We're getting closer.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,hey Susie sorry you're so busy,hope it all levels out soon, hug.................going to get to 81 today woooohooooo.................. Big Grin.............................

Prayers for little JJ sure hope he gets to feeling better soon, Praying...............
Gotta give a praise this morning,headed out with the tractor on the trailer yesterday to do some bushogging and about 5mi.from home as I pulled in to check my straps holding the tractor on the trailer,my hitch on my truck broke,just one of them things that can happen,but could have been worse if running fast down the road,but all turned out good,feel that the Good Lord was watching over me,got everything back home and heading out again this morning with a different hauling outfit...................... Praying.......................................

Well ya'll have a good day and prayers out to all you fine folks......................... Praying hug Wave............................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Couple thunder boomers rolling down the 3 rivers this morning.

Good news, JJ is back to normal. Bad news, for Kimmy, is he's so back to normal he's throwing tantrums. Which is kinda good news too, really. Smile I know Kimmy appreciates everyone's prayers.

Susie, we knew you were in that busy season, good to see you stopping in. I hope it ends better than it's going now.

Hi Mike! Wave Sure sounds like you had someone watching over you yesterday, good stuff. Good that you keep an eye on your straps too. Not enough people do that.

You all have a great day!