DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    well it happened to me
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

well it happened to me
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted
i got the call from my buddy Nick perivolaris that my trailer and new s10 were gone from his yard-(he has let me store my junk at his place because i live in a tiny apartment a town away ) lost my enclosed trailer scooter lots of spares fire jacket helmet gloves 1996 s10 with 20000 miles on it.Still have the shopping cart but this was a big hit for low budget operation I dont want this to turn into a big insurance thread just want everybody to secure there stuff.18 years with no problems at this place.Still in shock a little. Well guess im gonna have to FSU in the shopping cart next year
belts a helmet and a new windscreen and its ready. VICTO

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Keith Richards 768Q
posted Hide Post
Fingers crossed it's recovered unscathed like "Run 'um Down Red" was a few years back. We can Hope! Sorry Victo.

Posts: 239 | Location: Windsor, CA. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 2doggs
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear that John, that’s my biggest fear, to go out in the morning and all my junk is gone. Hopefully they thought that they were stealing a trailer full of lawn mowers and just dump the trailer because it just has a dumb ole race car in it lol. Know a guy who had the same thing happen, he was fortunate enough to get almost everything back. It took almost a month before it was found. Hopefully all turns out well for you.
Jobn

Why do you ask, 2doggs racing??????

Posts: 43 | Location: Grand Jct., CO | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2doggs:
So sorry to hear that John, that’s my biggest fear, to go out in the morning and all my junk is gone. Hopefully they thought that they were stealing a trailer full of lawn mowers and just dump the trailer because it just has a dumb ole race car in it lol. Know a guy who had the same thing happen, he was fortunate enough to get almost everything back. It took almost a month before it was found. Hopefully all turns out well for you.
Jobn
we believe the same -Thanks to Marko Perivolaris and everyone else it has over 1600 shares on facebook- lots of people looking i have a feeling its hiding in rural sonoma/petaluma somewhere waiting to get dumped

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
John! That bites, what size , color, plates etc... ? I’m East of you but I’ll look out here.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Crap Victo, very sorry to hear this. Hope its recovery is possible!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
Sorry to here. I just shared it on Facebook. I hope they find your stuff.

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=_DZvo8yAaTMthis is before i bought it and Mike Rock let me race it in Idaho

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
I knew the S10. Trailer size, color and plate please.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
white 2000interstate 20ft box ca 4bk6517 white grey painted weld wheels diamond plate lower front- says allstate insurance in glue and dirt on both side lol if they get that off they can keep it

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by victo:
white 2000interstate 20ft box ca 4bk6517 white grey painted weld wheels diamond plate lower front- says allstate insurance in glue and dirt on both side lol if they get that off they can keep it
l

Got it thanks!

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That's a pisser, Victo. I hope you get your stuff back and inflict some pain on the ones that did it.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Dammit, man. Hope you get it back.

Thievin' bassturds Super Angry

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That sucks, hope you get it back!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I hate thieves!
I just saw it get shared on facebook. Hope you get it all back.

Posts: 1456 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this Victo…..sure hope they find it some.

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hope you get truck and trailer back.Also hope its found with thief tied to it and one layer of skin removed with alky rub down for his protection. Takes low life POS to steal what someone works their butts off for and just to buy some crack,maybe they OD on proceeds.

Hate to hear this stuff and seems more and more race operations being stolen.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I read on FB that it had been located and they were trying to get law enforcement involved without a lot of luck. Hopefully that changed and it will be recovered.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
That's some great news for Vic , but I wonder why law enforcement are not stepping up....

Super Angry

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Did they find it in Vegas?

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post