DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    well it happened to me
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

well it happened to me
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mopacltd:
Did they find it in Vegas?

It was in Fairfield, CA area. I don't think he has possession yet.. still on the hunt.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1384 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lots crime there just had a hostage situation yesterday there and the girl they took shot them! It’s about 20 min from our place down I80...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4599 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
Early this morning Ralph Lederer and i recovered the truck that was towing my stuff near cement hill.It belongs to a tree service in santa rosa about 65 miles away The owner was so happy. madeus feel good now gotta get my stuff -Lots and lots of locals shaking branches for me

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
That's some great news for Vic , but I wonder why law enforcement are not stepping up....
Fairfield has been on the ball now
Super Angry

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by victo:
Early this morning Ralph Lederer and i recovered the truck that was towing my stuff near cement hill.It belongs to a tree service in santa rosa about 65 miles away The owner was so happy. madeus feel good now gotta get my stuff -Lots and lots of locals shaking branches for me

Were you able to catch any of the thieving scumbag pukes??

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

Were you able to catch any of the thieving scumbag pukes??
no truck was empty

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good for you. What condition is it in and is anything missing?

Posts: 4824 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
UPDATE FOUND DIME PIECE AND TRAILER INTACT IN VALLEJO-EVERYTHING LOOKS OK SO FAR GONNA INVENTORY TOMORROW. THANKS ALL FOR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
finally someone gets stuff back . Hppy for you. Still wish you had sorry SOB's that stole it in pieces.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So happy you got your stuff back!

I know I preach this a lot but insurance and some type of GPS/alarm system will help everyone sleep better at night.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5328 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
in addition tto a gps tracker, paint your NHRA numbers on the roof of the trailer. and when parked, put a boot on the trailer tire, like they do when they get you for parking wrong.?? that should do the trick.

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
UPDATE FOUND DIME PIECE AND TRAILER INTACT IN VALLEJO-EVERYTHING LOOKS OK SO FAR GONNA INVENTORY TOMORROW. THANKS ALL FOR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT

Great news John!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4599 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:

Great news John!
Had to play a card and make a phone call to some family friends- received a phone call an hour later with a location and pictures- jesse adams had our friend Daniel who lived around the corner on it in minutes

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Would have been interesting to stake it out for awhile to see if sh1tbags would have come back to it...
But if you "made a call" and found it I'm assuming you have a good idea who it was?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hoping you know who and just not saying for good reason.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
So happy to see this, Victo!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3202 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 2doggs
posted Hide Post
So happy to hear that you got your stuff back, can’t imagine the stress that you’ve been through in the last few days.

Why do you ask, 2doggs racing??????

Posts: 43 | Location: Grand Jct., CO | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:

Great news John!
Had to play a card and make a phone call to some family friends- received a phone call an hour later with a location and pictures- jesse adams had our friend Daniel who lived around the corner on it in minutes

Good deal!!!

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Great news Victo!!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Great news! Hope everything is intact! Great those Northern California racers on on top of everything!!!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post