DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Brady in Super Bowl AGAIN
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brady in Super Bowl AGAIN
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Tom Brady is without a doubt THE GOAT!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
without question!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just my personal thoughts. The November election is over. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in lies and twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, and has a lot of money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate him even more.

You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it.Like him or not, Tom Brady has really turned things around in Tampa Bay.They are NFC Champions and going to the Superbowl.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
And in spite of all that, I am still not going to be watching the Super Bowl. Wonder if they'll be having an American flag or a Chinese flag unfurled on the field this year? Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^this only a blm flag....f the NFL and Brady

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
^^^this only a blm flag....f the NFL and Brady

I am done with NFL and Basketball due to BLM. With that said Tom Brady is probably best ever.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4003 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Green Bay played one of the worst games I've ever seen. There should have been an easy interception early. Yeah they got screwed on some holding calls, but if they played the way they did against the Bucs, the chiefs would have embarrassed the hell out of them in the super bowl

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Who's Tom Brady, a bracket racer?

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Who's Tom Brady, a bracket racer?

Bob

Tree’d me Bob!
I was reading 442 post and thought he was talking about Trump till I saw the Brady !

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
The best to ever step on the field period.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mahomes was in kindergarten when Brady won his first Super Bowl.....yikes!

Posts: 1009 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Drag racing = Nothing going on

Super Bowl = Something going on

I'll take the something going on

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
If TB12 wins this superbowl.. I think you move him to the Greatest In sports history

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Always been a Brady fan, just hate the Patriots.........That being said, the Bucs are going to have a tough time with KC.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
Always been a Brady fan, just hate the Patriots.........That being said, the Bucs are going to have a tough time with KC.

Hate the patriots!!!!!!! Super Angry Two Thumbs down Spitting

So you must of enjoyed this season!!! LOL

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I say Tampa Bay wins 31 to 24. Don't discount Brady and his experience. If the Raiders can beat K.C. then Tampa can.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
My game jersey should be here today.

I don't like anything about the current NFL but, my mom used to drop my brother & I off at the old stadium in the early 70's before the Bucs existed.I saw Joe Namath and Roman Gabriel play preseason games when the Bucs were just a rumor.

So I may watch a little for old time sake. Plus I'd like to see Brady pull it off 7 Super Bowls in 10 try's.

Helluva story considering the Bucs poor performance in recent years.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
I say Tampa Bay wins 31 to 24. Don't discount Brady and his experience. If the Raiders can beat K.C. then Tampa can.

Tampa beat KC in the last big game they played KC. John McKay was Bucs coach, great Head Coach.

The Bucs went from worst to first. It was raining so hard I remember the steps to your seat were like rivers. It was 1977 I believe.

The Bucs lost to the Rams (Vince Ferragamo - Rams QB) in the NFC championship game for the Super Bowl.

I was at both games in the old stadium. Rams defensive end Jack Yougblood played the game with a broken leg.

Old stadium & new. The old stadium was way better
for watching a game - closer to the field.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good story Mike, I would love to see Brady win. No matter what he will go down as THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME....hands down!