DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Brady in Super Bowl AGAIN
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brady in Super Bowl AGAIN
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
Good story Mike, I would love to see Brady win. No matter what he will go down as THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME....hands down!

That's saying a lot too, there's been a lot great QB's! Brady has certainly raised the bar, no doubt!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Coach McKay was hilarious.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
For an old guy in a young guys sport, he appears to be doing just fine so far.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mad Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Burkleo:
For an old guy in a young guys sport, he appears to be doing just fine so far.

As does the "out of retirement" receiver that has caught two for TDs...

Dan

DOES YOUR IDEOLOGY ALLOW YOU TO EQUITABLY APPLY STANDARDS OF ACCOUNTABILITY OR DOES IT PROMOTE THE PRACTICE OF HYPOCRISY?

Posts: 226 | Location: ... --- ... | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Brady.......WOW!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Very impressive.
To those who chose not to put a hand on the heart for the anthem , Touché

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4503 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I would say it was a pretty convincing win for Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Unfortunately, I am seeing a lot of social media comments that the only reason they won was because of the referees.
If you ask me,Kansas City played a terrible game.
But like the November election,maybe some more points will come in overnight for them and they will come back from defeat.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
GOAT.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Game jersey I ordered never arrived, pretty funny a email as to why, arrived at the exact moment the game clock ran out, SMH. Everything is a work these days.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Have to give Tom Credit!

Were the dancers during halftime honoring Tom by wearing his jockstraps from all the games he played in?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Have to give Tom Credit!

Were the dancers during halftime honoring Tom by wearing his jockstraps from all the games he played in?

Look around on YouTube, people make video's discussing the meaning of these Super Bowl halftime shows. Pretty interesting, some of it.

I'm pretty sure the jock straps represent the masks just about everyone have been wearing, for almost a year now.

I don't know how people breath, I said that to a guy the other day. His reply was you get used to it. I said so you get used to not breathing!

Madness!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
The guy named Matress Mack will be happy.He had 3.5 million riding on the game. As to whom he is. A rich guy who sold lot of furniture is all I can tell you.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
^^ Now that’s Funny!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4503 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
This was the only game I watched this year.
Hated the opening show and the half time. There is no such thing as a black national anthem.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Me to Floyd. When they started that taking a knee crap I left the NFL behind but although I didn't watch 1/2 time or the opening I did watch the game. Black national anthem? Really, whats that?

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's all about the ruling class sowing discord between the poor, the middle class and all races. Divide the people.

Management of the masses.

Like George Carlin said, keep the people fighting so they can run off with all the money / power / influence.

We've all come across in our lives, psychopaths who operate in the same fashion. Same concept, only the controlling class use TV.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's all a con.

The lefties (authoritarian freaks) always use the black people as their tool, to sow discord.

And a lot of the black people know it. Many are well aware of the con.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Gotta love Kevin Harlan...

Big Grin

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Monday morning at 4am,KC received 4 mail in touchdowns, giving them the official win 37-31.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post