DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    IHRA Chassis Certification Re-scheduled 19 March 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IHRA Chassis Certification Re-scheduled 19 March 22
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted
I will be at Caprock Motorplex, Odessa, TX. doing chassis certification 26 February from 9:00 to 5:00. Unless no one shows up..lol
Send me a text for questions. 254-291 2 six 2 eight.

Thanks
Dave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Covey,

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
If you are planning to come out for this. Please check with the track. Last night he was considering canceling and rescheduling the event.
If he does I will also post it here.

Thanks
Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Looks like we are going to do it on Sunday, 27 February. Supposed to be a bit warmer. Come on out and I will take care of you..

Thanks

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Just got word Gary says weather will not co-operate. So it is canceled and re-scheduled for 19 March 2022.

Thanks
Dave