Bracket Talk
IHRA Chassis Certification Re-scheduled 19 March 22

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/7917011896

February 23, 2022, 09:43 AM
David Covey
IHRA Chassis Certification Re-scheduled 19 March 22
I will be at Caprock Motorplex, Odessa, TX. doing chassis certification 26 February from 9:00 to 5:00. Unless no one shows up..lol
Send me a text for questions. 254-291 2 six 2 eight.

Thanks
Dave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Covey,

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell
February 24, 2022, 12:02 PM
David Covey
If you are planning to come out for this. Please check with the track. Last night he was considering canceling and rescheduling the event.
If he does I will also post it here.

Thanks
Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell
February 25, 2022, 10:06 AM
David Covey
Looks like we are going to do it on Sunday, 27 February. Supposed to be a bit warmer. Come on out and I will take care of you..

Thanks

February 25, 2022, 04:50 PM
David Covey
Just got word Gary says weather will not co-operate. So it is canceled and re-scheduled for 19 March 2022.

Thanks
Dave