DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Check your license, NHRA at it again!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Check your license, NHRA at it again!!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Well, I got my license the other day and lo and behold I got two licenses in the same envelope. One was mine and the other was Johnny Calvert's who lives in San Angelo. I put his in an envelope and mailed it to him and let him know what happened.

I was telling all the guys at lunch yesterday about it and this morning ole Dirt Dobber sends me a text and says Greg Lair got his license. So be aware that the license you've been waiting on for awhile might get delivered to someone else.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
They have a new cost cutting idea about put 2 per envelope...And it appears to be working from that posting....hahaha

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rodney Pryor
posted Hide Post
Happened to us this week. Luckily we race together.

Posts: 116 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happened to me as well. My buddy who lives not far from me will be over tomorrow to pick his up.

Posts: 293 | Location: New Milford, CT USA | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
Happened to me as well, had to mail it out to the other driver earlier this week.

Posts: 783 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you they are crunching there payouts on postage BIG TIME.....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Same thing here. I was on the fortunate end of receiving it from someone else who got mine with their license. Thank you Bernard Bryan!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So all of those who have fowarded licenses to fellow racers should bill Glendora an admin.fee plus postage.thanks Greg and others.

Doing my part to raise the average IQ on this board

Posts: 51 | Location: badlands of New Mexico | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dirtdobber:
So all of those who have fowarded licenses to fellow racers should bill Glendora an admin.fee plus postage.thanks Greg and others.

I'm 60 miles from Glendora an I can hear them laughing from here.....

Uncontrollable Laugh