Bracket Talk
Check your license, NHRA at it again!!

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/6917044086

March 09, 2018, 10:08 AM
Cashflow
Check your license, NHRA at it again!!
Well, I got my license the other day and lo and behold I got two licenses in the same envelope. One was mine and the other was Johnny Calvert's who lives in San Angelo. I put his in an envelope and mailed it to him and let him know what happened.

I was telling all the guys at lunch yesterday about it and this morning ole Dirt Dobber sends me a text and says Greg Lair got his license. So be aware that the license you've been waiting on for awhile might get delivered to someone else.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......
March 09, 2018, 10:22 AM
J178RED
They have a new cost cutting idea about put 2 per envelope...And it appears to be working from that posting....hahaha

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!
March 09, 2018, 10:43 AM
Rodney Pryor
Happened to us this week. Luckily we race together.
March 09, 2018, 10:49 AM
J Olejniczak
Happened to me as well. My buddy who lives not far from me will be over tomorrow to pick his up.
March 09, 2018, 02:34 PM
Paul S/Q
Happened to me as well, had to mail it out to the other driver earlier this week.
March 09, 2018, 03:20 PM
J178RED
I'll tell you they are crunching there payouts on postage BIG TIME.....

March 11, 2018, 09:31 AM
The Hawk
Same thing here. I was on the fortunate end of receiving it from someone else who got mine with their license. Thank you Bernard Bryan!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap
March 11, 2018, 06:48 PM
dirtdobber
So all of those who have fowarded licenses to fellow racers should bill Glendora an admin.fee plus postage.thanks Greg and others.

Doing my part to raise the average IQ on this board
March 13, 2018, 03:40 PM
J178RED
quote:
Originally posted by dirtdobber:
So all of those who have fowarded licenses to fellow racers should bill Glendora an admin.fee plus postage.thanks Greg and others.

I'm 60 miles from Glendora an I can hear them laughing from here.....

Uncontrollable Laugh