DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
You two seem to have this handled , but still like to drop by now and then...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am still alive, Steve and all. Couldn't play basketball on my Senior League team this year because I still have foot drop from the surgery.
The surgeon said it could take up to a year before I would be able to play. i don't know if I believe him any more. Am going to do some racing this year....Love to all!
Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Brenda, Are you a shooter or a rebounder? Wink And what is your favorite basketball team?

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve, shooter...love UNC-CH. My children graduated from there.

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve, Happy Spring!

Hope your family is doing well.

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Snowing today!

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What is the weather now? I am thinking about racing on Sunday. Haven't raced in a year...
Have any exciting plans for your family?

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
The weather is slowly getting better. We have a bunch of days in the near future that should be 60 degrees or better. That would be a big improvement over our recent past. We have a trip to Chicago planned in July. Should be a good one.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

How is the rain up your way? I had been planning to go to a T&T before I try racing again. But it has rained some out so I have not raced yet. Maybe next week will be better.

We have kept this going over 11 years because Steve passed away 11 years ago on May 20,2007. It does not seen that many years ago...but time is running away from me.

Finish up Memorial Day with a "BLAST".

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Weather looks pretty good today. But that's going to change a bunch when the tropical storm Alberto comes to town starting tomorrow. Frown

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
School's out!!!!

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Everybody.....HOW IS THE WEATHER?

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
It's hot, Brenda. You are up awful early in the morning!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just surfing!

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day, Mrs Brenda! Miss ya!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy 4TH to you too.

BRENDA

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve ......Steve kept a big notebook filled with texts from this website. They were from 1998-2006. Interesting read....I will tell you more after I email some of those friends/foes

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
That would be interesting!

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
ttt