DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
^^^ Google this quack and see how many times he has been suspended or surrendered his license lol .... Surely he is reputable bwahahaha

Posts: 1232 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of SC4400
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
Looks like the feudal overlords have been living rent-free in your head for quite some time now. Making YOU the slave. Same with the track officials at Bradenton. They OWN you.

Wish I had said this....like a broken Ed....like no one heard him the first 87 times. SMH
RIP

It's a dangerous time in America. The communists are inside the gates.
Our survival is not guaranteed.

Posts: 790 | Location: Lake Charles La | Registered: January 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Nah I just googled dippsshhiitt and got a clear concise picture

Posts: 1232 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Biden said everyone in America will have to take the vaccine when it is available. Some are saying we will be required to wear masks even if we take the vaccine.
I do not know if I will take the vaccine or not but if I do I will no longer be wearing a mask.

Have had about half dozen confrontation in last week about these damn mask. I am not wearing it. I do not have wool or go bah. Not one of the sheep. If mask are so great why are numbers rising when 90% plus are wearing them?

Its more of control thing than it is health thing. I would like to see next year has to better than 2020 but its looking a lot worst already.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Never said he was perfect but some interesting points are made

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Yes of course. Science fights back and I’m all in. This COVID-19 has met its match.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Too new. Wife retired RN, thinks too soon for us to be guinea pigs. We will maintain our own safety when away from home.

Effective testing takes time.

Is equivalent to changing engine, trans, gear and tire size and hoping to go .000 1st round without a time run.

Not for us yet.

Posts: 3071 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
Yes of course. Science fights back and I’m all in. This COVID-19 has met its match.

I respect your confidence in the Trump vaccine.
I think the fact that there is a decent delay before it is available to people like me puts me in the catbird seat. If we get through the initial wave without major side effects or reactions, that will affect my decision. Also, I suspect that we are on the downhill slide of infections anyhow. Initial vaccines may be the end of it....at very least for the people who are most likely to perish from it. I'm in no hurry.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Oh, I’m not taking a “Trump vaccine”. Also not for the “Chinese virus” just to anticipate that.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

If you're trying to say I'm a poor driver, what's that say about the self evident loser in the other lane?

Oh BTW, it only went 6.61 because the other guy went 6.63. It was on a 6.30. LoL

Is that why you couldn't keep it off the center line? Or were yo afraid the cops were after you about that bar tab?

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:

Is equivalent to changing engine, trans, gear and tire size and hoping to go .000 1st round without a time run.

TERMS I CAN UNDERSTAND!!!! LOL

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

If you're trying to say I'm a poor driver, what's that say about the self evident loser in the other lane?

He ain't the one that hit the timing block. That was you, Cone Killer.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also, I suspect that we are on the downhill slide of infections anyhow. Initial vaccines may be the end of it....

I don't see them letting go of this "thing", certainly if the last 9 months are any indicator. While I suspect the numbers will go down, how ever aided by the vaccine or not, they will harp on vaccinations and mask etc. Just a logical prediction, I could be wrong. I simply don't think the politicians want things to go back to the way they were.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2322 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^Great Post^^^^^

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
^^^^^^Great Post^^^^^

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
Oh, I’m not taking a “Trump vaccine”. Also not for the “Chinese virus” just to anticipate that.

Where did the Wu Flu actually come from then? Many many viruses are named for the region/area that they came from. Why the reluctance to do so here?

What leader did clear the way and streamline the process to develop and approve a vaccine for this virus? That much hate that you can't even give credit where credit actually is due?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Also, I suspect that we are on the downhill slide of infections anyhow. Initial vaccines may be the end of it....

I don't see them letting go of this "thing", certainly if the last 9 months are any indicator. While I suspect the numbers will go down, how ever aided by the vaccine or not, they will harp on vaccinations and mask etc. Just a logical prediction, I could be wrong. I simply don't think the politicians want things to go back to the way they were.

One thing we don't know is how long the vaccine protects for. I'm not unreasonable. I understand that if a good number of us do not vaccinate, and keep the WuFlu fire buring long enough, eventually we will get the vaccinated sick again. Nobody wants that. But it is also possible that we vaccinate those who are vulnerable, and open EVERYTHING up, the infections will peak, and the morbidity will be low.....and we can achieve herd immunity without vaccinating the entire population.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There is NO god, it's a fairly tale no different than all the rest of them!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post