Notify
Tools

Monkeypox
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
At some point in most everyones life, they will face obstacles and issues they never expected.
Saying a prayer for yourself or others is a way of easing the pain...and feeling hopeful

Religion is a social thing and does a lot of good for BILLIONS....

No, I'm not very religious but did grow up going to church every week.....

Laying in a hospital bed with a lot of stuff hooked up to you and being told some not so wonderful news, saying a prayer is helpful

I am still here after suffering a major heart attack......many don't survive that one....

Good care, fate, luck, or maybe GOD said not yet Doc.....so I thank him every night....

The best way to thank God for what you have, is to do everything for the sake of God.

Speak Truth to power, this is relationship not with the world, but God.

Imagine that world, everyone did everything for the sake of God. This is what the founders had in mind for America, when they helped God found it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Mike some of your best post ever. Smile

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of deadon1578
posted Hide Post
Hey Ed, since you don't believe in God, you can send me all your money! Every bill in my pocket says "In God we trust" Just sayin... oh and congratulations on Kyles win, super job!

Posts: 47 | Location: md | Registered: July 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thank you and "In Ed I trust" just saying Big Grin

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Mike some of your best post ever. Smile

When I was in elementary school in Rocklege Fl early 70's, this was taught in public schools.

God was the founder of America, only God could remove any citizens God given inalienable rights.

God's Country.

If you search God's country on google, google has since changed what is below, removing the part which states the founders only helped God found America.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Keep your pets away from the freaks, I saw last night they're finding dogs with monkey pox and sores around the anus.

Depravity

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
The Democrats are playing this game to get everyone scared **** over nothing and right before the election they will tell you that everything is going to be all right so you get that warm fuzzy feeling and they will look like hero`s to the libtards. Monkeypox and Covid is nothing but a bunch of BS.Look at Italy when Covid was killing 500 people on Friday, 600 people on Saturday and 700 people on Sunday. I`m sure people died but not all of them from Covid. Just a bunch of BS to get you to take a vaccine that will kill you in the long run if you keep going back for more.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
The Democrats are playing this game to get everyone scared **** over nothing and right before the election they will tell you that everything is going to be all right so you get that warm fuzzy feeling and they will look like hero`s to the libtards. Monkeypox and Covid is nothing but a bunch of BS.Look at Italy when Covid was killing 500 people on Friday, 600 people on Saturday and 700 people on Sunday. I`m sure people died but not all of them from Covid. Just a bunch of BS to get you to take a vaccine that will kill you in the long run if you keep going back for more.

I heard today they're gonna quarantine NYC because they have found a bunch of dogs with MonkeyPox sores around their anus.

That's not a joke ^^^

Sick Freaks

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
simple solution would be queers to keep their shyt to themselves, literally in this case.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

I heard today they're gonna quarantine NYC because they have found a bunch of dogs with MonkeyPox sores around their anus.

That's not a joke ^^^

Sick Freaks

They did confirm the first case of Human to Dog transmission of MonkeyPox. They did not say where it was or how it happened and I do not even want to know.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4020 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

That's not a joke ^^^

Sick Freaks

They did confirm the first case of Human to Dog transmission of MonkeyPox. They did not say where it was or how it happened and I do not even want to know.

Sleeps on bed of gay guys
Sores on belly region

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post