Notify
Tools

Monkeypox
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Don’t ya just love this administration?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4514 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
I want to know some things.....
Pediatric cases, at least 2 in Indiana.....

Who's children, how old, and how did they get it? Confused

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1674 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The administration and the media will tiptoe around the elephant in the room on this one.

And somehow this is a national health emergency with no deaths. And what 100k fentanyl deaths in comparison is not

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:
Why can't queers just stick to jacking off?

Is that what you think 'queers' do?

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3162 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This administration is working hard on releasing a sentenced athlete for breaking the law. She’s been
Playin basketball for a Russia since 2014. She knows the law! See ya,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4514 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Amen

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:

God help us !! But Ed says there is no God so we're screwed.....

Rich, god helps those that help themselves. There is no god and you have about ss hood of odds getting your prayers answered by Joe Pesie.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

God help us !! But Ed says there is no God so we're screwed.....

Rich, god helps those that help themselves. There is no god and you have about as good of odds getting your prayers answered by Joe Pesci…

https://youtu.be/LUp-xxe4js0

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Rich, god helps those that help themselves. There is no god and you have about as good of odds getting your prayers answered by Joe Pesci…

HMMMM What?

Those words are “contradicting,” “hypocritical ,” and “unreliable.” These are all words that show that someone has a hard time sticking to what they believe…

Raceless in California!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:

HMMMM What?

Those words are “contradicting,” “hypocritical ,” and “unreliable.” These are all words that show that someone has a hard time sticking to what they believe…

How dare you have your own beliefs?! Particularly if they are contrary to the ankle biter.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard clapping Shake head

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
MonkeyPox symptoms, pimples around your mouth and anus.

FB fact checkers claim it's not gay. Say WUT?

They also mark your acct and move your posts to the bottom of the news feed, if you suggest normal man & women relationships as a deterrent to MonkeyPox in your posts.

These Truly are historic times we're living, with libtards thinking they can change reality with words (lies).

Upside Down World.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Twisted f ers for sure!

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Even more twisted, lefty authoritarians are in the process of making questioning official stories against the law.

Fuk around and find out what happens when you question men can have babies flyover Americans.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
At some point in most everyones life, they will face obstacles and issues they never expected.
Saying a prayer for yourself or others is a way of easing the pain...and feeling hopeful

Religion is a social thing and does a lot of good for BILLIONS....

No, I'm not very religious but did grow up going to church every week.....

Laying in a hospital bed with a lot of stuff hooked up to you and being told some not so wonderful news, saying a prayer is helpful

I am still here after suffering a major heart attack......many don't survive that one....

Good care, fate, luck, or maybe GOD said not yet Doc.....so I thank him every night....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Again if the homos(feeling nice today) would keep their shyt to themselves literally in this case crap like this would not be an issue. Admitted the only reason most know it even exists is fake news blowing it out of proportion so it could be used come Nov. to allow dems a chance to repeat the steal and save their power in mid-terms.

Donkeypox should be offical name for it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
If there is or even if there is not a God there is nothing wrong with believing and learning the right way to live and to treat others.

I believe one of the major differences between civilized people and animals is that they believe in God or at least his teachings. It appears to be a direct relationship even in our inner cities the further away you are from God the worse it gets.

One of the major reasons for success of America is our basic belief in Christianity. Getting away from that is also one of major reasons for our decline.

I am not going to argue if there is or is not a God or a Heaven. Maybe someday we will all know and hope it is not too late. I will say this I am very sure there is no Pedophile Priests who did Alter boys in Heaven and there is not going to be any of those multi million dollar Evangelists in Heaven.

I think Religion is a very good thing for children to learn right from wrong and get them pointed in right direction. Now when they get out of Church if they choose to believe in God or not is up to them but still people need to know right from wrong and consequences if they do wrong. Probably better to learn that in Church than in Prison. They try to teach same thing right from wrong and consequences if you do wrong. The big problem here is like the pedophile priests look at the damage they have done and the Catholic Church knew about it and did nothing to protect those children in fact they covered it up and protected the priests! Pure Evil. And look at the damage it has done to those children.

I will also say Islam is not a Religion but is in fact a Terrorist organization calling themselves a Religion. Anyone who says you must kill everyone who does not believe as you do is not a Religion. Anyone who says you can "Marry" children and can have sex with animals is not a Religion in my opinion. Anyone who says other people do not have any rights is not a Religion. When the basic core belief of Islam is they must convert you or kill you then I can not accept that.

The reason I bring up Islam and pedo priests and big money evangelists is because just because they say it is good does not mean it is always true. And it does not mean all Religion is bad just because of the psychos.

I do think it is good to teach children not to steal, kill, cheat etc. I respect anyone who believes in God and actually hope they are right. I am not going to say if there is or is not a God but I do know it is an idiot that could not even consider the possibility of one.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4035 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Religion is practicing / worshiping anything religiously (frequently).

You can make anything your religion including killing people.

As far as America goes, America was founded by God. America is God's country.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
On the path we're on, we're headed to a Sodom and Gomorrah like event.

The inhabitance of this land is subject to living under God.

That's the real fuk around and find out for all you Libtards.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
At some point in most everyones life, they will face obstacles and issues they never expected.
Saying a prayer for yourself or others is a way of easing the pain...and feeling hopeful

Religion is a social thing and does a lot of good for BILLIONS....

No, I'm not very religious but did grow up going to church every week.....

Laying in a hospital bed with a lot of stuff hooked up to you and being told some not so wonderful news, saying a prayer is helpful

I am still here after suffering a major heart attack......many don't survive that one....

Good care, fate, luck, or maybe GOD said not yet Doc.....so I thank him every night....

Well said, and glad you are still here to say it!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo