DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    New Black National Anthem?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Black National Anthem?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
I have already heard it. its coming to NFL next game. Are you gonna knee it or just not attend?One of my best friends is black and fought terrible places overseas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Footloose,

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sounds racist to me...I won't watch just like I haven't been for 5 years now. The nfl is right there with nascar as far as I'm concerned.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sounds racist to me...I won't watch...

Sounds racist??? The time for passive protest, "I won't watch", has past. If you're not willing to be proactive at this point you can consider yourself a "victim".

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2334 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
A bunch of spineless leaders just keep rolling over for this BS--No more Redskins. 2 of my most valued friends are black and to many good black people having their lives ruined by a bunch of radicals both white and black. Where do good Americans of ALL races decide we have had enough?

Posts: 6200 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
A bunch of spineless leaders just keep rolling over for this BS--No more Redskins. 2 of my most valued friends are black and to many good black people having their lives ruined by a bunch of radicals both white and black. Where do good Americans of ALL races decide we have had enough?

Excellent point and question. But there are too many sheeple bought into this deal at all levels who think this is the right thing to be doing. Society has lost touch with me.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6390 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...many good black people...

I for one am tired of protecting and acknowledging the "good black people"! I consider them equal to the "peaceful muslims". Until both start policing their own kind then they are part of the problem. And the damage the bad ones do while the good ones watch is far worse than what little good the good ones contribute.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2334 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post