Bracket Talk
New Black National Anthem?

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/5947009396

July 14, 2020, 03:41 AM
Footloose
New Black National Anthem?
I have already heard it. its coming to NFL next game. Are you gonna knee it or just not attend?One of my best friends is black and fought terrible places overseas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Footloose,
July 14, 2020, 05:17 AM
Tim Mitchell
Sounds racist to me...I won't watch just like I haven't been for 5 years now. The nfl is right there with nascar as far as I'm concerned.
July 14, 2020, 05:29 AM
Canted Valve
quote:
Sounds racist to me...I won't watch...

Sounds racist??? The time for passive protest, "I won't watch", has past. If you're not willing to be proactive at this point you can consider yourself a "victim".

Illegitimi non carborundum
July 14, 2020, 06:50 AM
Richard Hammond
https://youtu.be/K8JGNChUVzk
July 14, 2020, 08:42 AM
ferndaleflyer
A bunch of spineless leaders just keep rolling over for this BS--No more Redskins. 2 of my most valued friends are black and to many good black people having their lives ruined by a bunch of radicals both white and black. Where do good Americans of ALL races decide we have had enough?
July 14, 2020, 09:49 AM
Bucky
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
A bunch of spineless leaders just keep rolling over for this BS--No more Redskins. 2 of my most valued friends are black and to many good black people having their lives ruined by a bunch of radicals both white and black. Where do good Americans of ALL races decide we have had enough?

Excellent point and question. But there are too many sheeple bought into this deal at all levels who think this is the right thing to be doing. Society has lost touch with me.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
July 14, 2020, 10:43 AM
Canted Valve
quote:
...many good black people...

I for one am tired of protecting and acknowledging the "good black people"! I consider them equal to the "peaceful muslims". Until both start policing their own kind then they are part of the problem. And the damage the bad ones do while the good ones watch is far worse than what little good the good ones contribute.

Illegitimi non carborundum