DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Chris McGaha protesting Elite Motorsports
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris McGaha protesting Elite Motorsports
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
McGaha is still butt hurt about his crew chief leaving and going over to Elite a few years back. He was publically very pissed off about it when it happened.
Looks like Elite is in his head at the cost of 2K LOL

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bradsc1954
posted Hide Post
What is 2k for what those teams spend in a weekend. Probably doesn't cover the fuel bill for the generators for the weekend.

IF you look at some of the posts on the elite facebook page he is in their heads as much as they are in his. Least he manned up and put his money where is mouth is. Could have been a whiner and called them cheaters and just run his mouth.

Posts: 133 | Location: Weare NH USA | Registered: July 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
It's available to every team willing to do it. He had enough balls to do it.

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eman:
It's available to every team willing to do it. He had enough balls to do it.

But he chose Elite and not KB racing who is in the front of the pack week in and week out. This was personal

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
McGaha says on tv that Richard Freeman told in 2015 that they were using illegal fuel and he waits 3 years to protest?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
protest was for cubic inches- he must have heard something on the interwebs lmao

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
McGaha says on tv that Richard Freeman told in 2015 that they were using illegal fuel and he waits 3 years to protest?

Not only that but if you were cheating would you tell your competitors what you were actually doing?

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
we gotta get koffel and the dodge boys back out there

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I do not have a problem with it and I am already tired of hearing about it like it is some kind of big deal. Seems like some were trying to create drama. Look, I think it is a good thing they can protest if they think something is wrong and it helps to keep everyone legit.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4020 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 60 falcon
posted Hide Post
Who has the most to lose if caught cheating? I'm no fan of Jeggie but he would never put himself in that position it would kill the family business and all they do for the sport, that would be the last person I would protest.

sammy mathis

Posts: 67 | Location: iowa park, texas | Registered: October 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
we gotta get koffel and the dodge boys back out there

For the win....

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
They all cheat. It's just a matter of catching them

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:
They all cheat. It's just a matter of catching them

Mike, it’s not cheating, it’s how you interpretate the rules and how they rule on your interpretation.. Shake head Red Card

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Its not cheating unless you get caught.....

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
An office colleague of mine who campaigns a dirt modified says "If they don't check for it, it's not a rule."

Posts: 15 | Location: Union, KY | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
"If they don't check for it, it's not a rule."

There ya go. Put the burden on the sanctioning body where it belongs, after all it's their rules. Just like doping in sports, if everyone else is doing it and the sanctioning body is allowing it, even if by default, you can't win unless less you're a better doper.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bradsc1954
posted Hide Post
I don't think NHRA would have said anything publicly if they were cheating. NHRA has to much to lose. But if the Elite cars are slow in Brainard. They I would suspect something was found.

Posts: 133 | Location: Weare NH USA | Registered: July 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bradsc1954:
I don't think NHRA would have said anything publicly if they were cheating. NHRA has to much to lose. But if the Elite cars are slow in Brainard. They I would suspect something was found.

This hole statement makes zero sense at all. What does NHRA have to lose? And why would NHRA allow Elite to still cheat at a national event when they were all torn down interviewed on national TV?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Cheating or not I still miss ole Darrell Alderman....

Posts: 267 | Location: Irving, Texas | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post