DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Looks like Ed’s boy pulls it out
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looks like Ed’s boy pulls it out
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Victory today at Division 1 race should have solidified the division 1 championship for him I do believe

Congrats to Ed (JoeBlow) and his boy Kyle

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both of you!

Posts: 2456 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Looks like Kyle pulled it out .004 light hard to beat. Congrats

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
He’s leading the division points but Tom Stalba is still very much in the race for the title. Stalba has 3 races left he can claim points. Stalba would need to travel to three out of division races which would be a lot of miles. Kyle still has two races left he could travel out of division.
Kyles big accomplishment today was he won the Jegs points for division 1 and will represent the division next year in the Allstar race in Joliet.
Congratulations on a great season two wins out of six races is impressive.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RJB,

RJB

Posts: 58 | Location: Springfield IL | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
They always say you need a lucky round to win a race, R2 was Kyle's winning on a double red light race

Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed-----Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed
K125 Kyle ****** 1186 David Markle
E2 ****WINNER**** -0.004 8.952 168.66 -0.014 8.904 170.49
S/C Index: 8.90 (+/-): 0.052 S/C Index: 8.90 (+/-): 0.004
Prior rounds:
E1 (S Fricke ) 0.015 8.921 0.021 (K Moses ) 0.016 8.874 -0.026
Qualified: #12 8.921 0.021 #29 8.874 -0.026
Markle's red light let ****** take the win.

Posts: 2422 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
oops missed the - part there,still great job this season.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I liked that when he ran Garretson, he had exactly a thirty pack.

I wanted to pull the quote from the other topic, but I can't find it. Must have been deleted.

Also looked like the opponent's 3-step may have failed on that pass.

Anyway, impressive season for Ed Jr!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3154 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Good job to them! Beating Chris was probably a highlight even with a 30 pack. Did what they came to do and congratulations for that!

Still some racing left if the others choose to go chase after it...

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kyle. Least one of 'em can drive.

Posts: 354 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I met ed and his kid in the pits yesterday.great guys and obviously the kid can race!!
I even checked out the trailer.nice piece!!

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
Good job Kyle and Ed,nice work under pressure.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good job guys.

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You need luck and it don’t matter how you get to the final. Just have great enough equipment to get you there and then get it done!

Nice job Kyle and Ed.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good job Kyle and Ed,nice work under pressure

what happened to you ken?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Congrats! If they can pull off the Div 1 title, that would be great also. But to represent Div 1 at the Jegs All Stars, I think that is amazing!

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Excellent job!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
it ain't over yet, go Stalba!

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
They better start taking a lot more fuel to the races. I would bet most guys are aware of his inability to stage 1st. That game only works for a while.

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Great deal Congrats Ed and Kyle...

P.S FREE ED!!!!

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
Good job Kyle and Ed,nice work under pressure

what happened to you ken?

Was late first round and got put on the trailer.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post