DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Buying a new house? Division 2 area
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buying a new house? Division 2 area
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
It sounds like you went looking with your eyes wide open. Funny how the grass looks greener until you look closely.
My old house that we sold 35 years ago just sold for almost 7x the price. Where I'm at now after 25 years I might be lucky if it doubled in price.

Posts: 1458 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Freddie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eman:
It sounds like you went looking with your eyes wide open. Funny how the grass looks greener until you look closely.
My old house that we sold 35 years ago just sold for almost 7x the price. Where I'm at now after 25 years I might be lucky if it doubled in price.

For sure, it was a real eye opening experience. We were mainly looking to relocate to be closer to center of the activities we like, but with what we save from staying here, we can afford the travel for years.

Posts: 685 | Location: Anderson SC. | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post