DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    This explains why it's always lefty's who ignore Evidence.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This explains why it's always lefty's who ignore Evidence.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bradenton has an accountability problem.

It's about time Bradenton officials answer for why they put the station wagon back in the race 45 minutes after declaring it the loser.

I've been patient, their only comment the next day after we looked at the replay video, was move on there's nothing to see here.

They put the loser back in the final round where the money is, using a fantasy story.

Now they don't wanna talk about it. Wonder why?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Bro i don't mean any harm ,but everyone on this forums no what happen and has heard this story. At some point you need to be like the song and let it go. It is what is.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1400 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
Bro i don't mean any harm ,but everyone on this forums no what happen and has heard this story. At some point you need to be like the song and let it go. It is what is.

A racer caught cheating who peels out the gate before his car is inspected, is a cheat.

But a track which ducks out on a clarification for putting a loser back in a race gets a free pass?

I don't know, that doesn't sound too freedom friendly to me.

There is no freedom without justice.

Sounds lefty to me.

I think it's about time Bradenton gives a clarification for putting the wagon back in the race like every other drag strip nationwide does, standard issue.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

There is no freedom without justice.

I think it's about time Bradenton gives a clarification for putting the wagon back in the race like every other drag strip nationwide does, standard issue.

Its not going to happen even if you post this here a million times. This is driving you to the NUT HOUSE. Your mental health is going away.

Stop

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bradenton officials ducking out on a clarification for putting a loser back in a race, is an admission of guilt.

The same as a racer caught cheating is seen peeling out the gate before his car is inspected, is an admission of guilt.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Their sandbox, their rules. If you don't like the rules, find a different sandbox.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bradenton officials ducking out on a clarification for putting a loser back in a race, is an admission of guilt.

The same as a racer caught cheating is seen peeling out the gate before his car is inspected, is an admission of guilt.

So leave it at that and move on lol. And don't race there.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1400 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Their sandbox, their rules. If you don't like the rules, find a different sandbox.

So you're saying Bradenton officials have the right to make up the rules as they go?

Then when it would be embarrassing for Bradenton to publicly clarify the rules they made up, it's ok they not clarify the story (rule) they made up?

Is that what you're saying? Bradenton can make up any fantasy story they want to decide drag race in their sandbox?

So at Bradenton drag races don't decide drag races. Fantasy stories decide drag races at Bradenton? Stories told at Bradenton officials discretion, correct?

Sounds like a third world country to me.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
Laces out Dan.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 630 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

....move on there's nothing to see here.

answer is in your own post man

ep-we are tired of hearing about you hitting a cone

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So leave it at that and move on lol. And don't race there.

I told them the day after, after looking at the video, I wouldn't race there, unless they made it right.

So instead of making it right they told a friend who went down there, to tell me, I'm barred.

You can't bar anyone, unless they pull up at the gate. That's not gonna happen, I told em that.

They didn't bar anyone, they got exposed for rigging a drag race.

I figured it was pretty important to drag racing that drag races decide drag races, and not fantasy stories from Bradenton officials 45 minutes later.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So you're saying Bradenton officials have the right to make up the rules as they go?

Then when it would be embarrassing for Bradenton to publicly clarify the rules they made up, it's ok they not clarify the story (rule) they made up?

Is that what you're saying? Bradenton can make up any fantasy story they want to decide drag race in their sandbox?

So at Bradenton drag races don't decide drag races. Fantasy stories decide drag races at Bradenton? Stories told at Bradenton officials discretion, correct?

I ate at a restaurant one time. they had this rule to make a sandwich that taste like sh1t. when I ordered the sandwich which I did not know was made to taste like sh1t, I says, man this sandwich taste like sh1t.

guess what......I don't eat at that restaurant any more.

ep-Pinkerton dead on with egg

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Any society that stands by idle unaccountable while the arbitrary power boot of tyranny crashes down on fellow citizens, is a demoralized society.

It's a game of musical chairs everyone is left without a chair eventually, called Communism.

In deed, the society itself are the leftist's, it only claims to despise.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of DaleH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
quote:
quote:

I ate at a restaurant one time. they had this rule to make a sandwich that taste like sh1t. when I ordered the sandwich which I did not know was made to taste like sh1t, I says, man this sandwich taste like sh1t.

guess what......I don't eat at that restaurant any more.

ep-Pinkerton dead on with egg

Did you irritate everyone on a restaurant site for years they screwed you out of a sandwich?
Hoping to get a public apology all the while making everyone else not want to visit the site anymore because every thread turns to taste just like that sandwich?
I dont care if you ever get what you want, your beliefs about it, or how you where treated.

NOBODY HERE WANTS TO SEE IT ANYMORE!

Posts: 61 | Location: MN | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hoping to get a public apology? LoL! That's you projecting yourself.

I already got what I want, too late lefty boy.

Bradenton won't be rigging anymore drag races. Bet that. Everyone is on alert.

I'm hoping for drag racing, Bradenton comes clean.

It ain't good for drag racing when fantasy stories decide drag races.

BTW lefty boy, nobody's twisting your arm to read any of this.

DRR Trophy
Picture of DaleH
posted Hide Post
LOL

Posts: 61 | Location: MN | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Any society that stands by idle unaccountable while the arbitrary power boot of tyranny crashes down on fellow citizens, is a demoralized society.

It's a game of musical chairs everyone is left without a chair eventually, called Communism.

In deed, the society itself are the leftist's, it only claims to despise.[/B]

This is the problem in America. Lefty's pretending to despise lefty's, squandering the freedom handed to them by those who fought and died for freedom, licking the boot of tyranny.

No accountability.

What I'm doing here is the bare minimum required to preserve freedom.

First principle, Freedom.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mike,
You can incorrectly call people names. It doesn't change anything.
You can wave your arms around about the evidence, and that doesn't make it any more convincing.
I think pretty independently and critically. When I look at your pictures, frankly it doesn't show me anything conclusively. Not to the point where I would jump on your train and call out the track and tirade about it forever. Frankly even if it did show something that convinced me that you were dead to rights, what good would my support do you? I don't race there and wouldn't either way. I have no influence over the track nor the racers that race there. You are such a pain in the a22 about this on no less than two different boards that I am aware of, that it's become impossible to take you seriously about it. Generally I leave you on blocked to eliminate the noise....which is a shame. I think you have some decent tech knowledge that I often agree with. You have beat this until people just don't want to hear it anymore, and so they start picking at you. This endless complaining about it does nothing to help you or anyone else. I'm sure everyone who races there knows about this and has their minds made up about it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post