DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mike, that was wonderful.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
X20 million! Sweet Jesus, fill all our hearts with joy!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
The Lemen family is praying for all or you!

Scott Praying
Nicole Praying
Megan Praying
Sheldon Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Praying Amen.

Rick, Michelle, Madilyn & Adiayn

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
TTT- Still praying for Nikki and family...............God Bless.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
TTT- Praying

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Day +48 and Day +49
Posted Jul 31, 2009 9:20pm
Nikki and I are just hanging out doing about the same things. Not much has changed the last two days. The good news is the biopsies still have not shown anything bad, but the bad news is the bloody stools are back with more belly pain. Yesterday and today they changed some meds around and we are still staying the course. Getting blood and platelets and using oxygen when tired or sleeping. I can see her getting weaker so I am really trying to keep her moving. Everything is just going to take more time. She is also more emotional lately and I hope we can cheer her up next week. Nikki will turn 7 on Aug. 8th, but with Childlifes help we are going to surprise her on the 7th with a little party. If anyone would like to send her a birthday card next week you can send it to the hospital or our house. She is still in room #9234 (Rm 34 on 9B) Lets just keep the surprise a real secret. Thanks! The weekend is here again and I will try to get home to drive my "bug". Hope everyone has a nice weekend and we will continue to pray for Nikki's recovery.
God Bless and goodnight, Karen

Hospital: Childrens Hosp. of Pitts.
Children's Hospital Drive
45th St. and Penn Ave
Pittsburg, PA 15201

One day at a time, Sweet Jesus!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We are all praying hard for our little soldier Nikki. She is in our thoughts always.

Here is the address to Childrens Hospital in Pittsburgh where Nikki is being cared for.

One Children's Hospital Drive
4401 Penn Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15224

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Racers are the best people. It awes me to see the outpouring from around the country for a little girl most will only meet in a picture. It's very humbling, and like Michelle said, most of us don't really know what a bad day is when you see what Nikki, Ashley, Karen, Bob, and the family is going through. I'm hoping there are miles of smiles to come soon, like these from last week:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn it Chuck, there go the waterworks.
Prayers and good thoughts.
Praying Angel

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
God will guide the doctors to heal Nikki!

Day +50 to +52.
Posted 19 hours ago
Just another day at the hospital. Things are just moving too slowly for me. I am sorry I haven't updated, but I just don't feel like writing the same things. Nikki is doing okay or about the same. I promise that if something important is going on that I will update. Bloodwork about the same. Continues to need blood and platelets. Still having bloody stools and belly pain. We increased her pain medicine AGAIN. This weekend she started to retain too much fluid and is on more oxygen. We are still working on the fluid problem. Her belly is big and her feet and legs are swollen. It is just so frustrating that I want to scream or cry. It is just getting too long and we want to go home. We will continue to work on what we need to and keep praying for more miracles.
We did have some nice family time this weekend, but room #34 can be too small for all 4 of us all day. I did get home on saturday and it was nice. I did drive my car and once I got out of the drive-way, I had a nice drive. It has been awhile since I drove a stick shift. Ashley thought it was funny too. LOL. Then as I drive back to the hospital, the reality of everything sets in. Nikki has missed her whole summer and we still do not have a dischange date. I am so thankful for how far she has come but just feel so bad for her and for all she is going through.
Nikki has been keeping herself busy with watching the whole 8 seasons of Full House and playing on the computer. Still does some crafts, yahtzee and Wii. She continues to make me so proud everyday.
Thank you all so much for the continued prayers. God Bless! Karen

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
We are still praying and card and a little gift being sent today!

Praying Angel

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
There are 2 addresses posted. Which one is it?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking either address should get it there, but Karen listed the 45th St & Penn address in her post, so that may be best:

Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
Patient Nikki Deniker, Room 9234
Children's Hospital Drive
45th St. & Penn Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15201

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's the address that Karen posted. But either one will make it there!

I talked to Bob this morning. Everything is slow and steady! Everyone just wants to come home! Lets keep the prayers coming!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Angel Praying Now, you got me going!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Nikki.................