Find
Notify
Tools

Observation
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted
So, this is my first time ever entering the Politics forum. The most important takeaway is....This Bob H guy really ain't too smart, is he? Bless his heart,

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Glad to say that Bob H is no longer with us! He seemed to have a problem posting pictures of our family members on this site in retaliation over his issues with the subject(s) of conversation on here. So he's OUTTA here!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good luck generating any meaningful dialog in this forum. Participation use to be pretty brisk but it is so dominated by gramdpa/gma it has pretty well driven others away. But, don't let me dampen your enthusiasm, it would be nice to see meaningful contributions again.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Good luck generating any meaningful dialog in this forum. Participation use to be pretty brisk but it is so dominated by gramdpa/gma it has pretty well driven others away. But, don't let me dampen your enthusiasm, it would be nice to see meaningful contributions again.

Right

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
True that. But then it usually comes down to the same views by the same people....including me.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6364 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
What makes you fella's say grandma/gpa has ruined this part.What just bacause a quick scroll down shows every thread last post as grandma/gpa?Well 90% anyway

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post