DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
You bozos are clueless!
What can a Senator do on his own?

Us Bozos realize that He cant do it on his own He is doing nothing but running his mouth.

Trump on Sunday blasted the high salaries of chief executives as a "joke" and a "disgrace."

Is CEO pay the business of the government?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
At least you got the "us bozos" correct!!!!

According to you but so far Like Cruz, nothing but lip service.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Of course not. Did he say if elected he would do something about it, or was he just expressing an opinion. If an opinion I agree with him.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The Trumpster is spouting whatever he thinks people want to hear!
I whole heartedly agree with most of what he says BUT his days as the front runner are numbered!
I'm sure he has employees in the CEO class and if he wants competent ones he is paying the prevailing wage! I'll wager not one has had a cut in salary or benefits!
Their waqe is just as asinine as sports figures making $30,000,000.00 annually!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I whole heartedly agree with most of what he says BUT his days as the front runner are numbered

So who will bump him off?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The Trumpster will bump himself off,in other words, he will implode!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You didnt answer the question.

L8R, Mike

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Trump has the rank and file already imploding . Is cruz going to give up that nice fat government tit he has been sucking on ? Lmfao

Posts: 1238 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The Donald wowed the crowd in Dallas last night.

Cruz will have to shiot or get off the pot. He will have to publicly denounce Mitch McConnell and John Boehner for the sorry sob's they are. But, he won't do it for he loves his perks more than he has the gumption to do the right thing. Same with all the TEA's. All talk, no guts. They all "fall in line" and do as they are told.

Trump leads his own line.

(BTW. The old man avoids answering if he has to be truthful.)

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The bozos must have reading comprehension problems, I've made it clear for quite some time that I'm a Senator Cruz supporter!!!!!
Senator Cruz called the Senate majority leader a liar in public not long ago! Did you intentionally miss that factoid?
boner called Senator Cruz an a-hole last week, I have not seen the response yet but there will be one in kind without using gutter language!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
He should stand on the Senate Floor and call them all a bunch of quivering cowards and turncoats. He should tell them how all they do for is themselves when it comes right down to it and how they just want to screw the country and it's honest hardworking born here or here legally citizens who pay the damn bills.

Damn the P.C. Full speed ahead.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
DONE! DONE! and DONE!!!!!
Pay attention bozo!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I will admit that although at this time I am going to vote for Trump if he gets the nomination, Cruz is my second choice.

I just wish he would be more vocal.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will admit that although at this time I am going to vote for Trump if he gets the nomination, Cruz is my second choice.

My "first" choice is anyone of the 3 non-politicians. After that it would be a vote against an establishment politician. i.e. the lesser of two evils.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Of course not. Did he say if elected he would do something about it, or was he just expressing an opinion. If an opinion I agree with him.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING...ex.html?iref=24hours

How do so-called "conservatives" square their support of Trump without asking why he supported TARP, the Stimulus, single-payer healthcare, assault weapons bans, salary caps, government theft of private property via eminent domain for his personal gain, and crony corporatism/buying government influence?

Single-Payer
http://www.politifact.com/pund...ce-backed-single-pa/

Stimulus
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ilanbe...on-fox-n#.xxKXBOjnL5

Eminent Domain
https://www.washingtonpost.com...e-of-eminent-domain/

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5731 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Never fear MB, the Trumpster will crash and burn. I agree with most of what he says but he is pandering! He runs his mouth so much he will soon say something that is his downfall.
Senator Cruz has been careful not to openly disagree with Trump, no doubt counting on inheriting most of his supporters after all of the other candidates have trashed Trump!
Senator Cruz is the DEDICATED PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVE the nation needs now!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Who do you like, MB? Rand Paul?