DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Andy, we were going to come down to the staging lanes with you but we didn't want to screw you up. We sat there eating food and drinking beer instead. Ice Cream

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Let me say I am one of the local racers that still come out and race every weekend there due to the fact that everywhere else is over 2 hours away and when you have to work Saturdays it is real tough to make it to most of the other tracks. I read all this bad stuff and would have to agree that it goes on and it sucks, but for the most part I try to overlook and enjoy being there with other racers and have a good time. Now there are many of us in this position of having to possibly give it up do to the closing. So to all that have supported the track, racers and sponsors I want to say thanks a bunch. To bad its probley over and a very nice facility is going to be gone. Nice job to the class champs and bracket winners!

Posts: 21 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
It would still be open if wasn't for her. Why wasn't Terry there yesterday did she fire him too, along with all the other help over the last 5 years( I thought you had to have a cert tech inspector for ins reasons ). All kinds of good people blamed for things they did not do over the years. you do not call your employees f'ing idiots, stupid because the fax doesn't print because to cheap to buy a new cartridge. No ethics I fill bad for Dan!!!!!! hug

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good job 00andy.you da man!! not worthy

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Damn, I guess an old guy in a Ford can still put the smack down!!! Great job, Andy.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dis hear auchung knews is melodramatic, eyes liks auchungs! Big Grin Dat der one dat day had a fewe years bact was didactic two! Roll Eyes
PLEASE TRY TWO REMAIN CLAM! crying

This message has been edited. Last edited by: No Job Bob,

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tomaskoracing:
It would still be open if wasn't for her. Why wasn't Terry there yesterday did she fire him too, along with all the other help over the last 5 years( I thought you had to have a cert tech inspector for ins reasons ). All kinds of good people blamed for things they did not do over the years. you do not call your employees f'ing idiots, stupid because the fax doesn't print because to cheap to buy a new cartridge. No ethics I fill bad for Dan!!!!!! hug

I was told by other racers that Terry resigned to pursue other interests...

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Andy....wow, sounds like you put it to all the guys this past weekend. Congrats.

Wow, a lot of stuff on here. Any rumors who might be showing up at the auction in an attempt to buy the place? I only wish if it is true that certain people did not want to be bothered with the dragstrip that they wouldnt have run all the racers off and would have sold it to Mark or others that have shown interest in the track. I also see an eerie similarity to the auction 3 years ago. Wonder if it will really sell to someone.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was told by other racers that Terry resigned to pursue other interests...
medulla oblongata enucleation?

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jr.
posted Hide Post
Congrats Andy Z! You've been on a roll this year with that Ford!

Posts: 482 | Location: Painesville, Ohio, U.S. | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:

Wow, a lot of stuff on here. Any rumors who might be showing up at the auction in an attempt to buy the place?

I know of a racer, who with help of a partner, is looking to build an amusement park on the grounds. I was told to imagine the results of Kennywood and Sandcastle mating...

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
ANDY! ANDY! ANDY!

Good job HULK!!
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qcrobsrvr:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve140:
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:

Wow, a lot of stuff on here. Any rumors who might be showing up at the auction in an attempt to buy the place?

I know of a racer, who with help of a partner, is looking to build an amusement park on the grounds. I was told to imagine the results of Kennywood and Sandcastle mating...

Too late. They already have turned the place into Disney Land!! Nothing but a Mickey Mouse operation!!!

Complete with a couple of clowns in the front office.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
THE FAT LADY IS STARTING TO SING! I HOPE DAN AND ANNIE MAKE A TON OF MONEY ON THEIR SALE! WITH ALL THE WHINING GOING ON WHO WOULD WANT TO BUY IT AND KEEP IT A RACE TRACK. IT WILL BE A SHAME TO SEE CORN GROWING IN THE PITS.

BOWTIEBOBBIE, YOU DONT HAVE A DRAGSTER, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU RACE A HYUNDAI...BY THE WAY, I SPELLED YOUR NAME CORRECTLY, BOBBIE INSTEAD OF BOBBY, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO BALLS! Big Grin Razz Smile

Posts: 11 | Location: home | Registered: August 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Do you really think a farmer would buy the place to have to tear it apart to even get it close to being useful for planting? It has no use for a landfill or a farmer. It would have more cost then could be profit. It does have value for commercial business. Plenty of storage, workable buildings and plenty of park trucking and parking lot.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey guys who won the no box side of things in the finals race? STEWART

Posts: 230 | Location: Fairmont, WV | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Somebody running a box won it Jeff! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dan Underwood

Posts: 8 | Location: Boarbman, Ohio | Registered: August 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
QCROBSRVR YOUR A GENIUS, BUT YOU MISSED THE POINT. WHATEVER GOES IN THERE YOU WONT BE RACING AT QCR. MAYBE YOU AND BOWTIEPOOPIE SHOULD BUY IT; AFTER ALL YOU BOTH ARE GENIUSES. MAYBE YOU COULD PUT UP A NICE LEMONADE STAND!

Posts: 11 | Location: home | Registered: August 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
Ur the Man Andy Z!! Cu in Columbus oct 1?

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post