DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Team QCMP. Hope to see you all back next year.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 502
posted Hide Post
Good job!!!!!! QCMP for your win

Dave

Posts: 37 | Location: Thompson ohio | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Got my car back from Jack. That guy is one nice guy. His work is outstanding. bow bow

Looking to go 980's at the no- Box race this weekend. Eyes

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of small8
posted Hide Post
Great job to all at QCMP at the finals!

Damon Racing
TI Dyno
Burt Brown Racing Transmissions
CP Auto Graphics

Posts: 617 | Location: Jefferson, OHIO | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
Got my car back from Jack. That guy is one nice guy. His work is outstanding. bow bow

Looking to go 980's at the no- Box race this weekend. Eyes

.980 REACTION TIME? Confused

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He won't have any .980 reaction times unless he has the box set up wrong! Big Grin
I had a good time at the team finals and am glad we were able to bring home team championship for the new ownership. I was proud to be on the team no matter where we finished.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of thyatt21
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all Quaker City racers and to Greg Miller for being behind your team all the way.Maybe I will join you guys next year, it seems like a great place to race, the 1 time I was there this year.

Posts: 1 | Location: Mentor  | Registered: July 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Green and Tom, It's all fun and games, till Goomba put's your A$$ on the trailer. Eyes I rule Rolling Laughing

thyatt21, You would really like it at Quaker it's a lot of fun. Wink It's going to be my home track from now on. Smile I will go to TRP when I need to T&T or the gasser race's. but thats it.

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Green and Tom, It's all fun and games, till Goomba put's your A$$ on the trailer. Eyes I rule Rolling Laughing

thyatt21, You would really like it at Quaker it's a lot of fun. Wink It's going to be my home track from now on. Smile I will go to TRP when I need to T&T or the gasser race's. but thats it.

Don't worry green. This will be the only a$$ goomba will be putting on the trailer.

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not worried Tom because my a$$ goes in the trailer not on the trailer! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Not worried Tom because my a$$ goes in the trailer not on the trailer! Big Grin

Does your wife know this????

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Oh look ,the Abbot and Costello of DDR. Eyes Rolling

Shawn you going???

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No, there are 2 $5K's out at Bunker Hill.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Goomba, he tried bottom bulbing earlier this year and had a -0.500 light on a 000 tree. Forgot to hold the button past the first bulb... Rolling his A$$ would be in or on the trailer pretty early as well. Laughing

Andy, you going??? thought you and Yuk could pair up in the first round that way one of you could at least make it to the second round. OR ARE YOU CHICKEN!!!!!!! Busted

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TH383:
quote:

Don't worry green. This will be the only a$$ goomba will be putting on the trailer.

woh, never mind. by the picture it looks as though Andy is going. Who is the guy with your lead Andy, is this your special friend Rolling

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
quote:
quote:

woh, never mind. by the picture it looks as though Andy is going. Who is the guy with your lead Andy, is this your special friend Rolling

CulpK348 LMAO Rolling Rolling Rolling
Also Andy never looked so good. Eyes Rolling

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Goomba, he tried bottom bulbing earlier this year and had a -0.500 light on a 000 tree. Forgot to hold the button past the first bulb... Rolling his A$$ would be in or on the trailer pretty early as well. Laughing

Well if I had the delay box in I would have been .0000 on that hit. I was .038 the next hit and I think I did manage to go more rounds then you that day!! I rule

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

CulpK348 LMAO Rolling Rolling Rolling
Also Andy never looked so good. Eyes Rolling

I do look good in that pic., just had a bath and wearin my new harness! Culp, I'm surprised you don't recognize the "special friend". It's the Famous YUK!!! He grew some hair and has been chuggin growth hormones. Not sure where I'll be this weekend. If Yuk and I come to No Box, You,Goomba and Green won't know what hit ya's....all you will see is our win lights on!!!
I like Blue Monte's....taste like Chicken!!....Eee Yahhh!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of WagonMaster
posted Hide Post
I wasn't able to be at the track much this year, but it was so good to see the great team that represented Quaker.....Norm Fox inherited a track with racers just chomping at the bit to show him that he did not make a mistake by buying the place. You had Greg leading the way with his leadership,but then you had Duke,A.J., Nick, Ashley and all the other people making sure the track was safe to race on..I'm proud of everybody there... I plan on being back next season all fresh and getting back in the pack for opening day. Lot of work ahead of me but i feel confident that i will have a good powerplant next season. When there is a banquet i hope that i'm invited....Bob

Posts: 23 | Location: Warren ,Oh. | Registered: March 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DMoore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Andy, you going??? thought you and Yuk could pair up in the first round that way one of you could at least make it to the second round. OR ARE YOU CHICKEN!!!!!!! Busted

I just got off the phone with Yuk a little while ago, and he said something about not knowing if he would make it up to Norwalk this weekend because his car is being put into somekind of museum in California.

Denny Moore
1968 Buick Skylark (10.27 @ 129)

Posts: 111 | Location: Cortland, Ohio | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post