DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bracketgto:
WOW did Tom get a bye run ???? NO WAY

I did Rog but you have to earn bye runs there. Taking Pete out to dinner every friday don't work there. Busted

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Goomba you must of gave him all your luck because I had a .0005 light sunday and somebody else had a .0004 to get the bye instead of me. Mad Oh well I stink anyhow! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Some serious championship matches this weekend. I hear there was some choke slamming and some plain out choking going on.

Posts: 13 | Location: halfway | Registered: August 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Dont feel bad Green... I got pulled for the bye run twice and didnt get it either..

Captian Insano.. welcome... Are you looking for an aquatic engineer?

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Captian Insano.. welcome... Are you looking for an aquatic engineer?

My aquatic engineer wrote me in fan letters and calls up during interviews. He told me all about this website and how you all made him feel welcome. Bowtie Bobby Buchette is a good kid, about 11 or so but his momma has him a little messed up in the head.

Posts: 13 | Location: halfway | Registered: August 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well good job Brad for winning top!
Who knows who won the other classes? I haven't heard or seen anything on the final results yet.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who knows who won the other classes? I haven't heard or seen anything on the final results yet.

Clint it is updated now, Ice Cream

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wayne and I see I managed to stay in the top 15 after another poor showing.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Man what an awesome weekend. Some carnage suffered by the Blue Oval Army and the bowtie gang. I even tried my hand at no box racing. I had a blast. Had a good run with Dan Underwood 2nd round (well except our outstanding display of how not to hit the tree). I might have to come out and try that again.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Green 1 (Clint Payden) Clint thank you so much for your super hard work till 4 am Sunday then again all morning. After my car broke in the semis sat night Clint came down with a box of parts and put together a winning car for sunday
Thank you Clint You are a class act.

Andrew Holisky as stated by Goomba and Tom you your dad your team Badd A$$!!!! Congrats.

Scotty Campbell You are the true king of pressure. I watched you win 20 something rounds in a row a few years back at prp. And You did it again this weekend. On top of it all you earn everything you get and do it with nothing but class. Great job Scotty.

Brad Slaughter a new baby and a Top Championship within a few weeks. Wow i know we dont see eye to eye all the time. But i will tell you congrats man and i mean that!!! Great driver Great crew chief Great combo.

ray wilkins

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ray you spelled my name wrong! Mad Should be Paden and I believe I was up till 4:20! Mad Get your **** straight! Eek
Just kidding and your welcome.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Now that you girls are done patting each other on the ass and stroking your egos... when are we going to get down to business????

Steel cage? Last Man Standing? Extremem Rules? Ladder Match? First Blood? I Quit match? Submission only match?

Someone spill the time and the place. I want to be ring side to see these 2 girls pillow fight!!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have been sittin at the 660 doin what I do best...observing. LOL
Got a question that I can't seem to find an answer to. Looking for a little help here. Originally it was posted that all run-offs for ties in the points deal would be Sept 3rd. Now that has been changed to an unknown date. If I were a betting person I would think there are a few people who really need to know what spot they finished in! I am thinking the racers in the 16-18 spots in Top and Mod need to know if they are going to the Bracket Finals. Someone always can't go and there are ties in the respective spots. Heck, you cant even name a champion in Mod just yet,tied there too!

So if anyone has the inside knowledge on when these run-offs will take place please post it up for everyone to see. Thank you

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
this coming saturday!!runoffs..i can understand the top racers but where was everyone else this wknd?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Bill,

I was at home trying to find my A$$...several people kicked all over the place over the course of the year and I still cannot find it. Hopefully, I will have found it next year and may do a little better.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NOT ONLY AN EARLY START TIME.BUT NO MORE GURANTEED PURSE!!the rest of the year will be based on car count..really?not good imo. $600 max payout.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Well.... there is a certain group of racers who have been crying for those two things all yr. Lets all see how this works out.

Edit; you talking $600 per class or you talking $600 combo like Fri. night?

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Really?? People have asked for a payout based on car count? Early start time is great but I think if you are trying to set it up to fail then someone certainly did a fantastic job by changing the payout structure.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i would imagine if its based on total car count,its going to be 600 total!!!i cant see this ending well for a track that has came so far in such a short time..

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Could it be that once the points chase is over and traditionally the car count falls off after Labor Day, it makes better business sense on the tracks part to cut the purse ? I think the racers have to realize it's been a very expensive year for Norm this year.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post