DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Kinston Dragstrip. Kinston, NC.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kinston Dragstrip. Kinston, NC.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Dragillustrated article about KDS

And I sure do agree that Danny Waters Jr. impact has breathed some fresh air into the program at KDS. I foresee many more years of active drag racing at KDS. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Roger Rhodes Memorial Race. October 9, 2021.

If you can find a better deal in local level footbrake bracket racing, let me know. Roger's widow guarantees the purse. $25 entry fee. No minimum car count. $2,000 for first place. $500/$150/$50. I suspect it will be standing room only. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Roger Rhodes event has been postponed until Sunday, October 17, due to weather. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see it packed like it use to be about 10yrs ago for Winterfest or the Tobacco Field Nationals.
Both sides of the track were jam packed!

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
I'd love to see it packed like it use to be about 10yrs ago for Winterfest or the Tobacco Field Nationals.
Both sides of the track were jam packed!

Considering what an incredible deal this event is, I could see that happening. The limit might be over those who just cannot believe good it is. But it's real! Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
It is that time of year again. The Roger Rhodes Memorial Race. Saturday October 25, 2022. Weather forecast looks great.

Kinston Website

$25 entry. Guaranteed purse. No minimum car count. $2,000 for first. $500 runner up. $250 Semis. $100 Quarters. 1/8s $50.

Best Losing Package Prizes and Door Prizes. Free event T-Shirts.

Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The 36th annual Winterfest is this weekend. After several reschedules due to the weather forecast, it sure looks like this time it is going to happen. Januaury 28-29, 2023. Flyer is posted on their website. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
The 36th annual Winterfest is this weekend. After several reschedules due to the weather forecast, it sure looks like this time it is going to happen. Januaury 28-29, 2023. Flyer is posted on their website. Take care. Tom Worthington

I'll be there Tom!

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'll be there Tom!

I'm waffling right now. Smile Depends on what Nahunta does. They are supposed to make an announcement later today. If there is no bracket race there, I'll be at Kinston too. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'll be there Tom!

I'm going to be at Kinston on Saturday. Big Grin Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Smile

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Our very own "Keyed Up". The winner of Modified on 1/28/23.

Keyed Up winners circle

Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
February 25, 2023. The first race of the 2023 points series.

Kinston Schedule

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The first points race has been shifted to Sunday, February 26, 2023, due to the Saturday weather forecast. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The annual Roger Rhodes Memorial Race has been again been postponed. This time until October 21 2023. If you have ever seen a better bang for the buck, go for it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo...ype=3&ref=embed_page

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Kinston has their Holiday Dragfest scheduled for this coming Saturday (December 2, 2023). The extended weather forecast is looking good right now. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The event has been cancelled, due to the forecast of rain. Hopefully, they will reschedule. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The annual Winterfest is just around the corner. January 13-14. Timeruns @ 10:00AM. Let's cross our fingers for good weather. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was looking at the flyer and it doesn't look like there is round money am I missing something or is that right

Posts: 30 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That's what it looks like. Semis in bottom bulb and quarters in top bulb.

Posts: 518 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post