DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
are you prp guys bringing your anouncer with you to qcr???ours is kinda shy and young.yours is cool!!!!!!1and he likes my car.that makes him the coolest...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
mad dog, rate prp as far as what?
winning the bracket finals? a 10+ Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping Steve Sciullo (the announcer) will be there. He was on vacation this past weekend. Before that, he said he was waiting to hear from the IHRA if they wanted him there. Steve rules!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The Full size will work with a port a tree.

Russ if you bring the Biondo switch that will work. I also have two foot controllers as well.

Tony I know it was you......but your still my favorite.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mad Dog as far as PRP goes a top rate facility.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
they could pay out a little bit better!!but alland all great track and people.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony,
Will do. I defintely appreciate your concern with this. Good luck to all you guys at the finals.

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
any word on the final results from the finals, we left early sunday morning for home and it had just started raining again

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jeff, Ryan did great. I hope he had a lot of fun.

I literally just got back 20 minutes ago. What a great time. Thanks to all of Team PRP for an absolute blast. Thanks to the Tedescos for all the hospitality. Thanks AJ for the practice tree race after the rain Friday.

For those who don't know, Kathy Gallo walked away from a horrific crash of her '97ish Cutlass, looks like a former Pro Stock car. This is only what I heard, I have no facts on this: she went through some oil after the finish line, and supposedly did 2-3 360's, before leaving the track to the right. She missed one of the light poles by about 3 feet, went all the way through the grass, and the passenger side hit a tree or stump. This I can tell you for sure, since Barry, Mike, and I went down to help as we could get it out with Greg, Don, and Dave. That hit to passenger side was very hard, and I'm very thankful it was not on the driver's side. The tranny and engine were kinked to a very wrong angle, there were broken chassis rails up front, about every body panel got damaged if not destroyed. As awesome as the car was, I'm glad to say Kathy is ok, at least physically. No broken bones, but a slight concussion, and bruising from the belts and the bumping around.

Here is what I remember: Thursday, Rich Zemrose took home the box gambler's race. Friday, Mia Tedesco won best appearing junior dragster, and Steve Roth was named either best appearing or best engineered full body car. In eliminations, Don McGuire got down to I think the 1/4s. He red lit, but I don't think that matters... Jason Weaver from BSD was .000, and he went on to win it. Bill Shepherd and Steve Butler made it to the last 5 cars in Top. Frank Tedesco is The Man... he won his second straight team captain's race, and he was in his third straight final in it. In Street, I bulbed (@#$%^**&!@@#) to Bob Klock from BSD in the third round, and he was holding way more than I was, and I knew it. Barry lost in the semi's. Shelly Casini had the bye to the final, and brought it home. We fell 1 point short of the track team championship. I agree with Mike T Type Balaska.. I don't care where we finish, as long as we're in front of stinkin' Beaver. Dammit. We finished #2, to stinkin' Beaver Springs Dragway. We get a chance to duke it out with them... Oct 22 will be the BSD-PRP Keystone State challenge at PRP.

Whew... I am burnt up like a weenie, and tired from the ups and down of emotions and adrenaline. I'll edit if I remember more.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks cchuck , and yes ryan had a great time, as well as myself.
ryan was going after it in the jr race of champions. making it to the final 3 then going hard at the tree with a .004 red in the semi's.
god what i would have done for just one time run sat morning.
we will be going to beaver springs for the beaver blast all jr event in 2 weeks and try to bring that home for prp. also we will be there on the 22nd also. time to skin the beavers and sell the pelts Wink
i still think we should have gotten 10 points for bringing the jet dryer
congrats to all the team members and ryan said to give a big WHOOOOHOOOOO to shelly for bringing it home

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WANTED...GOOD DRIVER TO PUT MY DRAGSTER IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE.MUST BE TALL SKINNY AND BAD *** ON THE TRACK..ANYBODY KNOW ANYONE??????AND A GREAT STAND UP GUY OFF THE TRACK..AND MUST BE ABLE TO GO DOWN SOUTH AND BE COMPITATIVE!!!!!AND ABLE TO SPELL CAUSE I CANT.. Cool

Photobucket

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tall, I got, skinny, ain't no way. Sounds like a job for AJ! Big Grin And he be a kolledge gradjuate. Though that junior dragster kid did give him a heck of a run for the money on the practice tree race.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
in 6 years i know of a boy that would do a great job for you Wink

<Mark Romeo>
posted
I'd love to drive it, but I definately don't think I have the skinny part of the description, now if you would like to buy a 24-25 inch caged dragster and hire a driver I would be your guy lol.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats go out to Britt Mizia too, for his runner up in Stock at the Canadian Nationals today.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Im there for ya.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
are you going to wensday t/t?i might try if i get finished with work.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No I will not be able to be there. I am in NJ for work all week. I will not be back in town until Friday night around 10PM. I will be at PRP this weekend if the weather holds out.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im checking to see if anyone by chance was video taping any of the bracket finals. im trying to find some footage of ryan for a class project on the bracket finals he has to do.
thanks
jeff

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well we lost out post on the 2500 races this weekend.....

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ