DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sure, that's what I'm going to do, trust me......

RIP Here lies Chucky.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You don't have enough beach to toss me into. Besides, I don't want to be back there with the other residents.

FrankT ------> Banging Head Banging Head trying to win a round against me.

Big Grin I rule

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No No

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Great Job to the winners.
Your 1099's are in the mail
Obviously...

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FDTed1211:
No No

Hum ... hey Frank, censored censored censored

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Great Job to the winners.
Your 1099's are in the mail
Obviously...

There is a lot of year left, there, Sandman... obviously. Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
Originally posted by FDTed1211:
No No

Hum ... hey Frank, censored censored censored

Chuck, you keep talking to Stumpy that way, he is going to sit you in the corner by yorself at the banquet....lol.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is a lot of year left, there, Sandman... obviously.

So by that statement we can look forward to another practice tree race before the track opens. Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
quote:
There is a lot of year left, there, Sandman... obviously.

So by that statement we can look forward to another practice tree race before the track opens. Obviously

I dont know if we have plans to have another before the season but we have talked about having one after the race season this year. Would people be interested in another one early in November.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
id be interested....or at least some type of get together....just hang out and eat or something.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
man it would be cool if we could race 2 days in row in the summer,and hangout and have tree races after racing,and bon fires,and 2 days of racing.wow that would be awsome. I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
that would be way cool. i like the way you think bill

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
we would be in too.

maybe have one as a prompt to thing if while during the racing day, mother nature has a bladder problem and we have a long dry up.

that way it would pass the time and keep everyone interested.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, Mark, and I have loosely kicked around the idea of doing one in November, and one in February. To put on the one we just did is a large amount of work, by a lot of people. We'll keep you posted. Having one on a Saturday after racing, when we're staying over and racing Sunday is a possibility too.

Andy, that's Stumpy only recourse... his hands get tired punching me in the shins. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Andy, I have him in the hallway. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yeah, trying to bend him over

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is that a Problem ? Will you be next sweet cheeks ? Smile just do it

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
No No No No
Luckily, he's easy enough to swat off my leg with a rolled up newspaper.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
frank,why cant we race 2 days in a row..friday gamblers and saturday reg program.. I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Don't tease me, you slut

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post