DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    dry sump pump belt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dry sump pump belt
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I'm looking for a 24.5 long 1-inch-wide Gilmer dry sump belt with no luck where is everyone getting their belts?

Posts: 415 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Try Jones Racing Products.

Posts: 62 | Location: div5 | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
I don't think Gilmer makes a 24.5.
24" or 25.5"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 560 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
244L100

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 482 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Get mine at McMaster-Carr but they only list a 24 or 24.8 lenght

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 425 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Called Moroso, they needed exact belt length. Called Peterson, they needed tooth count on the pulleys, distance between centerline of drive shaft on pump and crank. Gave me part number and said Summit racing has them....which they did....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1504 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post