DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Stators and fin count
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stators and fin count
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Anyone on here got a good handle on fin count and fin angle for small block chevys

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 409 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave,
I called Marco Abruzzi, gave him the details and he killed it. Truck has been money since I changed. I would at least quiz him a bit.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Honest info to the builder gives honest results on convertors

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ya you guys are just killin it on my question-I know how just need more info on some specs of fin count and angle -rockon

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 409 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
its going to depend on the pump angle and spacing.i have no experience with a small block.32x 20 window could be feasible.that is a wag of course

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1415 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post