DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Feedback about Viking shocks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feedback about Viking shocks
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Racers those of you who have first-hand experience with Viking shocks.

Tell me about your experience. What is the story behind Viking? Do we know any of the principal partners/owners?

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1860 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Woodfin:

Tell me about your experience. What is the story behind Viking? Do we know any of the principal partners/owners?

Albeit on a "street/strip car" they have been great on my car. My only caveat with them was they wouldn't service a set of their coil overs I had from them. I had to send them to a 3rd party in Texas.

------------------------------------------
killer of MT82s
Converter Guy

Posts: 28 | Location: Deland | Registered: December 09, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Woodfin:

Reach out to Bill Hoskinson, they've had some experience with them.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1771 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post