Bracket Talk
Gen y hitch on the trailer?

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/9297059696

September 01, 2021, 10:21 AM
seabass
Gen y hitch on the trailer?
Have any of y’all used the gen y hitch that bolts on the trailer tongue? It would be a lot easier and cheaper then changing my hitch on the MOTORHOME. My reasoning is my trailer has a lot of tongue weight, I can’t rearrange the weight either….

https://imgur.com/gallery/jH3IfLO

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi
September 01, 2021, 10:21 AM
seabass
Can’t get the pic to post

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi
September 01, 2021, 04:51 PM
Top355x
Looks like all that’s designed to do is give a smoother ride your coach is still carrying all the weight
September 01, 2021, 05:27 PM
TD3550
Reminds me of an air bag.
September 02, 2021, 02:13 PM
seabass
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
Looks like all that’s designed to do is give a smoother ride your coach is still carrying all the weight

right, and hopefully not tear up the motorhome

J.R. Baxter

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi
September 02, 2021, 03:42 PM
Top355x
I think if you have that much tongue weight you might want to look at something more like a trailer toad or a tuff tow
September 03, 2021, 02:59 PM
Bucky
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
I think if you have that much tongue weight you might want to look at something more like a trailer toad or a tuff tow

Agreed. The product shown doesn't take off any weight. It just takes away some shock if I am looking at it correctly.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo