DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Wilwood master cylinder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilwood master cylinder
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Car has new ,well non used master cylinder. Bought wilwood because use to be good tuff and may still be.

During a cpl attempeted shots a Piedmont yesterday the brakes felt like crap. neven when costing it took lot more opressure than should to stop car and thats not 140 mph. I had issue last years and blamed lines and replaced all new stuff there.

Seems like mater cylinder, could be pads,but they do not look bad little glazed which I scuffed off today. Has good pedal which made me suspect pads at first. Now wondering if master cylinder could issue somehow. Whichever got to figure out. Hell may be what is causing the racing gods from letting me get some hits in. NOT LAUGHING AT ALL.

Thoughts?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
See if you can find someone that has a brake pressure gauge. I believe mine is strange screws right into the bleeder and was fairly cheap.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
thanks will do.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post