New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rebuild shocks
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Can you recommend anyone to rebuild double adjustable strange coil overs? Contact information is needed. I tried calling strange but no one answered the phone.

Posts: 515 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2528 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Dave Connelly
https://competitivesuspension....ategory/drag-shocks/

Dave doesn’t rebuild Stranges anymore, he said the time and cost to rebuild isn’t much different than new and he can’t do any changes to the valving on them. He recommended Randy Mans who return my calls. I then found Adam Lambert, PRS, on recommendation from topd1332, I sent him the shocks, he ran them on the dyno and said if they were his he’d put them back on the car and run them so that’s what I did.

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Kidwell Motorsports

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1816 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I looked at Dave’s website and didn’t see strange listed. I called but got his voicemail. Finally got an answer from strange on price.

Posts: 515 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted Hide Post
Marc A Smith MSR suspension, redone my strange struts. 704 756 5368

Posts: 398 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post