New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battery Charger
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
What is a good all around battery charger to have with you at the track?

Posts: 1 | Location: Killen Al | Registered: October 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
I have this.
It works great and actually recovered a set of golf cart batteries so it's paid for itself already.

Matt Ward

Posts: 1394 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
12V? What do you want to use it for? I have a very basic Sears on wheels which was made by Scumacher for my 12v battery. I have an alt. so I hook it up when I cool the car so it's not drawing the battery down while cooling. I could use a small carry around just as well for what I use it for. Just easier on wheels and it has followed the car nicely to the staging lanes.

Posts: 1528 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
and it has followed the car nicely to the staging lanes.

Nice!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I like a well-trained battery charger

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1861 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
https://www.jegs.com/i/Auto+Me...xoJXITRoC1mAQAvD_BwE

good all around charger

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 262 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
12v and 6 v. Several current settings. Also settings for std, agm, and gel. Charge between rounds and run alternator.

Matt Ward

Posts: 1394 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post