DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    12 volt jump box ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12 volt jump box ?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted
Picked up a 12 volt jump box at an estate sale for very little money as battery condition was unknown. Appears the battery is dead, charger appears to be good although it is quite small.
At any rate, has anyone ever changed out the battery in one of these jump boxes.
Its just a small rechargeable 12 volt BP17-12. Prices run from $40 to around $80.
Just looking for someones first hand experience with these.
A new one of the same brand is $130.00 + TS

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2467 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
I did... same thing. My jump box wouldn't hold a charge so I took it apart and ordered a battery with the same specs from Amazon.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 630 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post