Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
S-Dime
 Login/Join
 
DRR Pro
posted
Anybody know of anyone making a flat bolt on fiberglass hood....wanting to mold scoop to...98’ model
 
Posts: 1270 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
See if you can find one from a GMC. They're flat in the middle, actually look a lot better than the stock Chevy hood.


Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.
 
Posts: 490 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
Anybody know of anyone making a flat bolt on fiberglass hood....wanting to mold scoop to...98’ model


I have looked everywhere and haven't found one yet..They are all pin or dzus on. If it does hinge, it is an ugly cowl hood.
 
Posts: 911 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
What type of scoop you thinking ??? I was forced to graft a steel Goodmark cowl to a factory steel hood being no one makes anything for an Hombre. It's not horribly heavy, but it's ugly lol



 
Posts: 1422 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HS professor:
What type of scoop you thinking ??? I was forced to graft a steel Goodmark cowl to a factory steel hood being no one makes anything for an Hombre. It's not horribly heavy, but it's ugly lol



Damn nice work
 
Posts: 1270 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crisco:
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
Anybody know of anyone making a flat bolt on fiberglass hood....wanting to mold scoop to...98’ model


I have looked everywhere and haven't found one yet..They are all pin or dzus on. If it does hinge, it is an ugly cowl hood.
Afriad I’m gone have to go the 4” cowl hood route....to 2” off this weekend sitting damn near on carb....picked up tenth an will be more consistent
 
Posts: 1270 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HS professor:
What type of scoop you thinking ??? I was forced to graft a steel Goodmark cowl to a factory steel hood being no one makes anything for an Hombre. It's not horribly heavy, but it's ugly lol





All I can say is: That's pretty damn nice. Good craftsmanship.


nomad
Bruce Guertin


Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.


Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781
 
Posts: 2546 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post



  Powered by Social Strata  
 


© DragRaceResults.com 2024