DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Front single adjustable coilovers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Front single adjustable coilovers
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Novacaine
posted
I have single adjustable coilovers on the front of a nova. I want to make it like 90/10 . Do I go neg to soften it or pos? I need more travel.

Posts: 217 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FastLane
posted Hide Post
Most likely you will need to soften it, but depending on the shock style, you will loosen the rebound and extension, thus providing less control. They do make single adjustable shock that can work an adjustable 90/10 and you and have yours re-valved to do this as well.

But, you may have to change shocks to get more travel. Loosening them does not offer more travel, it offers faster travel over the same distance. You may know this already but wanted to be sure that was clarified.

Posts: 406 | Location: Parked... | Registered: May 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post