DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer wheel well cabinets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer wheel well cabinets
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted
Looking for a set of wheel well cabinets for my trailer any one have experience buying them ?
I will install myself.
Thanks

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 262 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
When I tried to buy a set a few years back from Cargomate/Forest river they would not ship them because of possible damage, had to be picked up from the factory so you may have to consider that possibility

Posts: 2516 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
I talked to Phil's where I got the trailer and they said the same thing.
Thanks Steve

Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 262 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Moduline or TechnoCraft. Gill family races and definitely builds nice stuff.
Can't be too far from you?!

Posts: 192 | Location: Rock><Hard Place | Registered: February 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Give these guys a call. They sell cabinet kits, maybe they can put something together for you.
Midwest Trailer cabinets.

At some point I'm going to put one together for myself.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3336 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 413 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Brian and Rebecca Hope are the best in the business. They are filling my trailer up soon with all of their cabinets.

https://www.trailercabinets.co...-wheel-well-cabinet/

Posts: 911 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
I am probably going with them.
Cabinets look nice!
Shipping is a lot but it will need to be crated well
Thanks everyone !

https://www.trailercabinets.co...-wheel-well-cabinet/

Fordyce Motorsports