DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    2" drop spindle S10- can I use Strange front disc brake kit?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2" drop spindle S10- can I use Strange front disc brake kit?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
I want to get a front disc brake kit ordered for my S10 but I am not sure it will work with 2" drop spindles. Any of you S10-ers done that one?
Appreciate your help.

Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Jok, yes, it will be fine, no difference in the fit.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1829 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry. Just wanted to make sure before I ordered them. Appreciate it and your "projects" are great for creating a little thought on things to improve and save time on. I miss writing my tech articles for DragRacingOnline..just the way things have changed when Jeff had to close the magazine.

Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Jok,

The list of things I miss is of great length. Most days, I have thoughts about how it once was. However, gradually, I am adjusting. Making adjustments to move forward is, by far, the best choice. At my advanced age [73], it takes constant attitude adjustment talks with myself.

Smiles to you, and maybe another opportunity will arise. If so, I would like to be a part.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1829 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post