DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Advantage of a wishbone?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advantage of a wishbone?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
My old friend and former owner of my old Vega has a Vanishing Point built Beretta that has a 900+HP 540 and has run over 170mph

Leaves perfect goes straight as an arrow........
X-Link
It's been parked for years though and is for sale

Barry should get back out there.

Barry has good mind for drag racing.

Good racer.

Very nice car.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Maybe ya'll team up for a few races a year.

Hit the big races.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
IF the OP wants to add a wishbone, this is the guy he should be be speaking to and ordering from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjZRhL0WMlg

Thanks, nice looking piece and Tim is one of the best.

Posts: 361 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
My old friend and former owner of my old Vega has a Vanishing Point built Beretta that has a 900+HP 540 and has run over 170mph

X-Link

Good racer.

Very nice car.

I have no idea how you know Barry but yes he was a good drag racer and did well locally
We are friends for many years and his Beretta is a very good car that would do well in any form of racing
I prefer Throttle stop racing myself....as in S/C or S/G ....adds a lot to the mix using a stop

Barry goes fishing a lot with his grandson....

I'm not sure but I think he still has a Boss 429 1969 or 1970 Mustang.....one very rare and valuable car....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

X-Link

Good racer.

Very nice car.

I have no idea how you know Barry but yes he was a good drag racer and did well locally
We are friends for many years and his Beretta is a very good car that would do well in any form of racing
I prefer Throttle stop racing myself....as in S/C or S/G ....adds a lot to the mix using a stop

Barry goes fishing a lot with his grandson....

I'm not sure but I think he still has a Boss 429 1969 or 1970 Mustang.....one very rare and valuable car....

Barry was there when I was assembling the 23 degree sbc that went into the 5's n/a 1/8 at 3200 lbs, off the trailer. It was so easy I figured a 100 others had done it.

Barry was there when the track official used a fantasy story to put Seigel back in the race at Bradenton 45 minutes after he loaded up, after originally being declared loser.

Barry was there when my Nova went double 0's on a .370 Pro Tree. I didn't think that was no big deal either, it was so easy.

You must not talk to Barry very much.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Barry was the first friend at the time to say I should take the video to the NHRA, protest the Bradenton BULLSHYT.

Barry isn't your your typical TV brainwashed gutless American. He's got a good mind for drag racing. He oughta get back in.

He ain't no Libtard, maybe that's why you don't talk with him much.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
One of us is confused because the Barry I'm talking about lives in NJ and I'm doubting he was in your area for any of what your selling as facts

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of us is confused because the Barry I'm talking about lives in NJ and I'm doubting he was in your area for any of what your selling as facts

If he was present for all your amazing accomplishments why does he not back you up right on here since he was a contributor in the past....

No I don't talk to him often anymore

One of is confused, you.

It's apparent you don't talk to him.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Barry was there when I couldn't get my Nova slowed down enough to be competitive in 10.0 index at the World Street Finals, in Orlando.

Ask him.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
BTW the latest from Bradenton is the new track manager is telling everyone I race with at Orlando, he wants me to come back and race Bradenton.

So my reply is no problem I can do that, as soon as you publicly say you wouldn't invent a fantasy story to put a racer back in a race 45 minutes after they've loaded up declared loser, were you the track manager at the time.

So far crickets.

So that tells me it could happen again.... and that Facts don't matter at Bradenton.

That's the Libtard track from hell if they choose to leave it as is.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
BTW the latest from Bradenton is the new track manager is telling everyone I race with at Orlando, he wants me to come back and race Bradenton.

So my reply is no problem I can do that, as soon as you publicly say you wouldn't invent a fantasy story to put a racer back in a race 45 minutes after they've loaded up declared loser, were you the track manager at the time.

So far crickets.

So that tells me it could happen again.... and that Facts don't matter at Bradenton.

Here we go with that broken record story again….lol
Dude move on….it’s like claiming to have run 5s yet can’t produce a legible time slip let alone 2.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:

So far crickets.

Dude move on….it’s like claiming to have run 5s yet can’t produce a legible time slip let alone 2.

I moved on to Orlando. Bradenton moved on too, to being the Libtard track from hell lol!

I'm sure they would prefer to sweep their thievery under the carpet unnoticed. Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Lets let this thread get back to being about wishbones, x-links , diagonal links and such....

Have a nice day.....LOL

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lets let this thread get back to being about wishbones, x-links , diagonal links and such....

Have a nice day.....LOL

So, as you were saying Barry's Vanishing point car has a floating X link.

Figures, Vanishing Point cars are state of the art cars. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:

So far crickets.

There was only a handful of attempts to run in the 5's, I knew the car wasn't 5 second legal.

But that was the point, to prove how easily I could in a few attempts.

You can't show us anyone with a hundred attempts to run in the 5's n/a 23 sbc with a factory condition 3200 lb all steel muscle car on a 10" tire.

Because none have, the closest n/a sbc factory condition car is a new $100,000 dollar COPO Camaro.

Prove me wrong, you can't. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Any Libtard gamblers care to step up to the plate? Ed? Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i have a brand new never used Bickel wishbone for half price of a new one if any body is interested. they did not use it on my new car Maddox X'ed the bottom bars.

ep-

Posts: 762 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, I can't slow my car up enough to run with your pos Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
retard, I can't slow my car up enough to run with your pos Laughing very hard

Retard, any dragstrip you go will have tubbed out big block cars that run like yours, monkey see monkey do.

You can't find one anywhere that runs like mine n/a 23 sbc, except maybe a $100,000 copo Camaro with a big cubic inch LS sbc.

I've proven it countless times with timeslips and video.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’ve proven nothing, since you landed here including your cone killing. You’re a sick little man. Again, no one with a clue here believes your claims nor are they impressed with anything you lay your hands on, NOTHING!9

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post